Barclays premier League chairman game

West Bromwich Albion for me.
Chairman - Kirill Kirillov, nationality: Russian
And I stick with the current manager Steve Clark

Dave in, Wenger out
new arsenal chairman Spanish Dave has indicated that he wants to build a young side capable of challenging for the premier league and wants his club to be able to offer a manager,possibly lacking in experience the opportunity to manage at the top level.

Wenger is the clear casualty of the new regime with dave believling things had gone stale and a fresh start was needed.

arsenal legend patrick viera is the favourite to take the job and dave has confirmed hes their first option, although nothing has been agreed yet as theyll need to agree a fee with manchester city where viera is currently managing there reserve team

Man city owner is disqualified tomorrow for not posting announcement. So just wait

View attachment 459420View attachment 459419The first signing of the new Tottenham owner is Antione Griezmann. The left winger of Real Sociedad joins Tottenham Hotspur for an estimated price of 15 million pounds. This signing is quite unexpected with the recent purchase of Chadli, who joined from FC Twente.

Thanks for the mention in the OP.

Good Luck everyone, it is fun to do this but time consuming!!!

So be patient with wonderkid360

wonderkid, can you please correct my username in the first post? it's fmmate, not fnmate. thanks ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 408487
West Bromwich Takeover Announced

Jeremy Peace has stepped down as a chairman of West Bromwich Albion, accepting a bid from the Russian multi-millionaire Kirill Kirillov. The Moscow-based entrepreneur declared his ambitions to make The Baggies one of the most prosperous English clubs. Steve Clark retains his position as WBA manager.

Iago Aspas Joins the Blues
View attachment 459310
Liverpool's Spanish striker, Iago Aspas has joined Chelsea for 8.75million pounds. He had not featured much for the 'pool playing only 6 games and scoring no goals, but Chelsea obviously see something in him. Greek Ahamovich has announced that this will probably be his last signing this window - unless he can sell Demba Ba, Thibaut Courtois or Ryan Bertrand.

Done deals!
Norwich city chairman has announced 2 more deals, both of which have the fans celebrating at these high profile names arriving in Norwich.

Nacer Chadli has agreed a season long loan from Spurs, as Roper looks to boost attacking play, whilst Tin Jedvaj has arrived to bolster an already sturdy looking defence for around three and a half million pounds.
Roper has however indicated that this may signal the end to any spending. Roper is now very keen to cut down on wages, and this could mean that the likes of Michael Turner and Sebastian Bassong would be allowed to leave Carrow Road at the right price.

Last edited:
The Potters Sign Jonny

View attachment 459219

Stoke City has today announced the signing of Right Back Jonny from Celta Vigo.

The chairman Daniel Murley commented, "Jonny is a fine young Spanish player who has still got a fair bit to learn, but with the right guidance and experience behind him he will become a fantastic right back for us. For 1.1m and on 4.2k wages is a real coup."​

Last edited:
The Hammers signs Butland & Strandberg.

Big Sam has just announced his 2 new signings. Jack Butland will be on a loan deal for the rest of the season, and Stefan Strandberg was bought for 390k.

View attachment 459073View attachment 409206

Newcastle Sign Chelsea Duo
Newcastle today have announced the signings of Thibaut Courtois and Demba Ba from Chelsea for a combined fee of ?15m. When asked about the new faces new chairman Walker had this to say:
"I am delighted to announce these two for Newcastle obviously the boys already know Demba very well from his time here before and he is a fantastic player, who has the ability to turn a game on its head in an instant and as for Thibaut, everyone who knows anything about Football can see this lad is one of the best 'keepers around, and at the age of 21 he still has his best to come. The completion between him and Tim will be one that pushes the both of them to play better."
When also asked about possible further signings he said
"We are looking into other possibilities, I have a few lined up but we will see what happens. But I can be certain that there will defiantly be players coming and going from the club in the following days. I urge other chairman from the League not to hesitate to contact me for any of my players, if the right price comes in then players will be sold."

View attachment 409399
Rumours fly around St James Park!!!!
The media are keeping busy in and around St JamesPark today and they report that they have inside knowledge that Walker and hisstaff are close to signing 4 new players, and that it is almost certain thatone player will be leaving the club in the with two possible directions linedup for him. It is rumoured that Walker said this:
"We have received multiple enquiries for one of ourplayers with two of these having concrete bids with them, at the moment we arelooking for a slightly higher fee for the player as he is a key part of theteam and would need a slightly higher fee to be able to replace him with aplayer of equal or higher ability, but it is almost certain that he will be leaving."
When pushed about who the player was, Walker said
"I will not mention the players name because I don't want to unsettle those around him. Me and him have had a private conversation and he has his preferred destination if he is to leave so I will be looking into the deal that best suits us and him."

406691d1383856701-barclays-premier-league-chairman-game-603.png

Villa Loan Januzaj

Aston Villa have agreed to a season long loan for Adnan Januzaj from Man Utd for a fee of around ?3million. The young Belgium will be the fourth signing Villa have recruited this summer and it further shows the ambition that Mason has for the club. Mason has stated that he hopes to conclude a transfer for the player if he shows his talent this season but has confessed that this would be in Man Utd's hands as he is still very much the Red Devils propert still.

Playing
1) Nothing is to be announced in this thread until I have told you it is OK.

2) Anything you want to do must be sent to me in a PM. I will then check it, and if it is all OK I will reply and let you know that you can announce it in the thread.

3) Failure to confirm things with me before announcing them will see you removed from the game.

LOL take it down a notch mate, maybe more will join

rule 1 everything must go through me. rule 2 everything must go through me. rule 3 everything... LOL

SWANSEA SIGN TWO
View attachment 458909 View attachment 458904

The still unknown Swansea chairman today announced the arrival of 2 youngsters to the club.
Carlos Fierro(ST) joins from Chivas for 1.75 million and will be on 7k wages
Romario (RB) joins from Hoffenhiem for 550k and will be on 5k wages

He also indicated that he is still looking for 1 big signing

Man Utd Taken Over By Pasty Giant

View attachment 458902

It has been announced today that Manchester United have been taken over by a multi Billionaire Liverpool fan. Cool M Cool made his money from the Cornish Pasty industry and looks forward to taking the club forward. I want to make Manchester United football club one of the biggest clubs in the world and hope that one day they will match the likes of Liverpool.

It is said Cool is looking to sell a whole lot of Fergies Flops in the transfer market and bring his own young players in.

Fergies Flops for Sale

Tom Cleverly ?10million
Ashley Young ?12million
Anderson ?8million
Danny Welbeck ?16million

Any of these fees can be negotiated.