Bargain transfers you have noticed...

Rootsey

Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread off to give people a heads up. Might want to put your answers in spoilers.

These are two that I just noticed...

Sirigu went to Napoli for £3.8m
Rodriguez from Wolfsburg to PSG for about £11m

Khedira to Chelsea for 16.5m
Gaitan to Arsenal 15.75m
Ive signed Hachim Mastour for Liverpool for 1m

Zakaria Bakkali (PSV), doesn't want to sign a new contract. Free at end season, pick up for 2,5M.

Erin Ekdal (Cagliara) 6M.
Kara (Racing Genk) 4,5M

I've seen Fernando Gago move for £1.5m and Balanta for £5.5m, both to Benfica

Bargains

Ike Uche £900k
Christian Noboa £500k
Mati Fernandez £2m
Gino Peruzzi £2m
Savitsky (free)

Khedira to Chelsea for 16.5m
Gaitan to Arsenal 15.75m
Ive signed Hachim Mastour for Liverpool for 1m

How did you sign him for 1m? when i try they want 8m

Khedira also went to chelsea in both my saves for the same price, but when i try they wont take less than £32m...

In fact ive tried all the prices in this thread and all seem to want about double when you make an offer..

Khedira also went to chelsea in both my saves for the same price, but when i try they wont take less than £32m...

In fact ive tried all the prices in this thread and all seem to want about double when you make an offer..

If so, it can be the same as last year, where the AI could buy the same player half the price you could.

I signed him for £1m as well, also with Liverpool. Just offered around £500k to start with, negotiated back and forth a little and ended up on £1m.

I got Balanta for about £5m

I notice alot of clubs want stupid money to start with but you can proper grind them down. Paid £9m for Depay which i negotiated down from about £20m

Seen Maxim of for 5.5 million

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just signed Adrian mutu for wait for it 825 pounds no that is not a typo! He is 35 granted but still got good starts for championship team and I am Leeds and their budget isn't great

any bargains for clubs where the players don't all drive Bentleys? I've seen no-one of much worth who's available that's willing to come to either Hearts or Sheffield Utd without the club shelling out their firstborn, and that's even from other small clubs.

I feel like Munir for 10.25 mil is a great bargain.
Even though it IS pricey, he's already an amazing player.

As Newcastle I got a goalkeeper called Thomas Kraft for 2.1million from Hertha. PSG bid for Krul and I couldn't keep him :'(

I know its not a bargain as such, but Reus with his 19 mil clause is a great buy :D