Bargain transfers you have noticed...

How did you sign him for 1m? when i try they want 8m

Khedira also went to chelsea in both my saves for the same price, but when i try they wont take less than £32m...

In fact ive tried all the prices in this thread and all seem to want about double when you make an offer..

I put the bid in on day 1. His value was 300k and I just went straight in with £1m and it was accepted

I had the same problem with PSG for Krul, managed to get £22m for him. Saw this potential gem and got him for £3m:

View attachment 696138

Had him on FM14. Can do a solid job as a GK in the prem I would say but he is only back up to Casteels but has performed well everytime i needed him.

If so, it can be the same as last year, where the AI could buy the same player half the price you could.

I got Khedira for £16 million with Arsenal whilst messing around with the game before starting a save. Balanta cost £5 million which is a bargain

Saw Abate go to Sevilla for 3m and I bought Diskerud for 89K (he's coming to the end of his contract),

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I had the same problem with PSG for Krul, managed to get £22m for him. Saw this potential gem and got him for £3m:

View attachment 696138

I managed to keep Krul as PSG never put a bid in for him, I transfer listed him for £15,000,000 and nobody bid for him. Took him off the transfer list and he was happy to stay as I done all I could. Kept Colo by buying Gino Peruzzi, just have a proble with Tiote now though as wants to go to Roma.

Iver Fossum from Stromsgodset and Marius Lundemo from Lillestrom looks like steals for around £1m

not sure yet, just waiting for it to go through. everyone else offered nothing and it was all accepted
You can sign him by approach to sign but comes in January but he fails WP but still worth getting tho because comes in Jan loan him out and get WP at end of 1st season.

I managed to keep Krul as PSG never put a bid in for him, I transfer listed him for £15,000,000 and nobody bid for him. Took him off the transfer list and he was happy to stay as I done all I could. Kept Colo by buying Gino Peruzzi, just have a proble with Tiote now though as wants to go to Roma.

Only a problem with Tiote? Count yourself lucky lol You want to see my squad then, all highlighted are unhappy and have had their heads turned by interest from other clubs:

View attachment 332906

Picked up a couple myself:
In Summer

G. Peruzzi (Catania) - £3.4 million
N. Nkoulou (Marseilles) - £5.75 million

In January

S. Roberto (Barcelona) - £2.4 million
D. Rotariu (Dinamo Buc.) - £4 million

Only a problem with Tiote? Count yourself lucky lol You want to see my squad then, all highlighted are unhappy and have had their heads turned by interest from other clubs:

View attachment 696627

This seems to be a bug or something, because all you really need to do to unsettle players is enquire after them and get rejected. >.>