Bargain transfers you have noticed...

is it just me that thinks bargain transfers and this type of thread should be for players under the value of like 3 million?

if you get Messi for 20M that's a **** good bargain too

if you get Messi for 20M that's a **** good bargain too

Im never big teams bores me i usually start mid table teams like West Ham etc so a bargain at £20m i wouldnt spend that in a window never mind on 1 player so i can see were hes coming from i agree but if youre teams like City.Barcelona etc £20m is nothing.

Just seen Barkley go to chelsea at start of second season for £3.1m (potentially rising to £13.5m).

after about a year take a look at the big teams chelsea, madrid, arsenal, utd etc reserves an who they released can pick up some gems

jus got jese for 3 million and wilshere for 5

Picked up Gokhan Tore in Jan for 7M. Was critical for me since M(R) are such a pain to find.

View attachment 328060 City signed Barkley.....BARGAIN!!!

My best bargain/s so far.....

Denis Stracqualursi-free transfer 1st season... had him 2 seasons hes played 53 games and scored 42 goals and hes got 10 assists
Pablo Sarabia-£4,3m 1st season 35 apps 8 goals 14 assists 2nd season (Currently in March ) 36apps 15 goals 17 assists

Just picked up deufoleu for a free transfer will replace valencia nicely as he just went :) 3rd season with united

Utd have signed Alex Sandro in my Sociedad save, January 2nd season for 6mil. He's instantly 16.5m soon as he joins.

Fábio Coentrão 9-10 Million USD. A season of starting usually bumps his value around 30 million. Wages are a bit high 100k+.

If you're using latest LFC database you can sign Rasmus Elm and Lass Diarra on frees.