still working like a charm in 14.1.4. I tried the tactic with a media prediction 10th side from 3rd indonesian league and ended as 5th. handicaps during testing were the lack of attacking players and midfielders and no proper preseason. 90% of the players I had to lineup were pure defenders.
View attachment 450407

Last edited:
still working like a charm in 14.1.4. I tried the tactic with a media prediction 10th side from 2nd indonesian league and ended as 5th. handicaps during testing were the lack of attacking players and midfielders and no proper preseason. 90% of the players I had to lineup were pure defenders.
View attachment 428922

Nice :D. I see at the end you started to kick *** xD.

to guy above... This tactic was made on 14.1.3 so yes, it works.

working really well on latest patch! With wolves second season in prem, so pretty underdog, keeping att movement, seems to work good! Very stable defense! Maybe this drop deeper + hassle opponents is kinda good combination! very good keep developing it

Yeah, keep working on defensive set pieces trying to find more optimal ones.

Into 3rd season, producing some magic ;)

2is85qt.jpg

:D

too bad you released this tatic after 14.1.4 came out...you should now retest it with 14.1.4 and then see if you still "Unbeaten whole season with least goals conceded." (H) but awesome results bro!!

Last edited:
Yeah, will be working on 14.1.4 version this week ;).

@craig implement jassar corner setup (attacking). Should do even better.

i changed CF(s) to F9, exploit the middle in team instructions and added the corner settings from pn91
results so far (with 14.1.4 patch):

View attachment 449620

nice work info0! waiting for the 14.1.4 version!

Last edited:
Wow, some great results there :D.

Yeah, can't wait to download the patch :(.

Same! When do you plan to release the new version?

@info0 hey, first of all tactic looks great. i have a question. i?v always wanted to play a 4-1-4-1 system like guardiola. i?m playing with atletico right now, but with all their great strikers (also bought zivkovic, vietto and rodrigo) it would be a waste of talent, when ?m playing with a lone striker, now, when you look a the bayern squad, how they play, you will see their are much more offensive. robben and ribery are more inside forwards then wingers, as if they play in a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 system. with g?tze and kroos, their are two advanced playmakers also! my question is: would it work to push the 4 midfield players on spot up, into more offensive roles? have you tried it? i know, it would leave a huge gap between offense and defense!! what do you think? is their a way to get it done? its not important to win every match. i just want to play as offensive and stylish as possible.

Last edited:
@info0 hey, first of all tactic looks great. i have a question. i?v always wanted to play a 4-1-4-1 system like guardiola. i?m playing with atletico right now, but with all their great strikers (also bought zivkovic, vietto and rodrigo) it would be a waste of talent, when ?m playing with a lone striker, now, when you look a the bayern squad, how they play, you will see their are much more offensive. robben and ribery are more inside forwards then wingers, as if they play in a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 system. with g?tze and kroos, their are two advanced playmakers also! my question is: would it work to push the 4 midfield players on spot up, into more offensive roles? have you tried it? i know, it would leave a huge gap between offense and defense!! what do you think? is their a way to get it done? its not important to win every match. i just want to play as offensive and stylish as possible.

could quite easily download the tactic and try it for yourself...

if your ML/MR players have the cut inside PPM it should be no problem. 4-1-4-1 with ML/MR and 2 MC provides better defensive cover and buildup than 4-1-4-1 with AML/AMR and 2 AMC's. AML/AMRs are considered as wide strikers by the ME. they track less back than ML/MR, but guardiola instructs his wingers to come back and defend when the ball is lost. if you want to have ML/MR cutting inside by player instructions, switch the winger role to wide midfielder and make adjustments in player instructions (cut inside with ball, dribble more etc.).
so far my ML/MR were still capable of scoring goals even without cut inside PPM/player instruction. I never thought about pushing the 4 midfielder line because of fearing gaps in defensive and build up.