End of Season 2014

2014 - Seongnam

Cannot believe it, final day of the season and I had clawed back all the lost points and made myself go into the final day comfortably 3 points clear of Pohang Steelers. We were playing Busan, while they were to play Gyeongnam. We went and lost 3-0 and Pohang went on to win 7-2. I was devastated deep down but in reality I'm happy with qualifying for the Asian Champions League next year!

League table and final results
View attachment 283897 View attachment 283898
Yeah, so as you can seen I lost the title on the final day but as I said before I wasn't to gutted as I do still have the Asian Champions League next year but the K-League would be a massive boost to the old reputation and would look good on my CV. Anyhow!

The best player of the season has got to be my Serbian Striker, Vladimir Jovancic. Came on incredibly strongly at the end of the season!

View attachment 283899

Screenshot of how he did so you can see for yourself-

View attachment 283900

Nothing else major to report on, anything else just ask and I'll reply. I do think I'll do updates on a seasonally basis or if I move club.

I may have separate updates along the way of how I do in the ACL as well, as winning Champions Leagues' is what the story/save/challenge is about.

Comments always appreciated! Thanks for reading - if they're any ;)!

Just caught up and you have done well - good luck for the ACL!

Glad to see you at Seongnam, a club i had an enjoyable spell with in my FM 12 save. Winning the Asian Champions League is a strong possibility however beware of the National Service call ups for your Korean players (2 years at military or Police clubs) it really sucks !