Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roman Abramovich spent £2.8billion since becoming owner of Chelsea before he finally won the Champions League.

Lucky Chelsea, they could have lost to Napoli even and now you see them beating Bayern infront of their own fans. Neuer has balls and if he keeps his confidence like this he can be soon one of the best born goalies out there.

Credit to the Chelsea players too for pausing the celebrations and forming a guard of honor for Bayern. Very nice touch

Roman Abramovich spent £2.8billion since becoming owner of Chelsea before he finally won the Champions League.

Bitter, bitter little man. Nothing you can say will make me actually care.

Liverpool fans never cease to amaze me. I love you guys, you are so pathetic. I just love you and pity you. You need mental help though.

Would somebody ban this **** already. He is obviously such a sad and pathetic fan that he finds the need to hate on another clubs success. Obviously still living in the past

Would somebody ban this **** already. He is obviously such a sad and pathetic fan that he finds the need to hate on another clubs success. Obviously still living in the past

Nothing from with a joke and some banter is there? Jesus.

Fantastic! I cannot describe how I am feeling. When Muller scored I thought it was Bayerns year but after Drogba hit the equaliser with two minutes to go I just had that feeling it was a blue night. Also I think the ref did well tonight was fair and also no contreversal(sp) decisions thankfully.

p.s To the Liverpool fans who are bitter and upset they can no longer say to Chelsea fans " You have never won the European Cup" whilst you are living off history we are making history!

Also Torres spent four yers at Liverpool won nothing and he has been at Chelsea just over a year and has already won the Fa cup and Champions league :p

Fantastic! I cannot describe how I am feeling. When Muller scored I thought it was Bayerns year but after Drogba hit the equaliser with two minutes to go I just had that feeling it was a blue night. Also I think the ref did well tonight was fair and also no contreversal(sp) decisions thankfully.

p.s To the Liverpool fans who are bitter and upset they can no longer say to Chelsea fans " You have never won the European Cup" whilst you are living off history we are making history!

Also Torres spent four yers at Liverpool won nothing and he has been at Chelsea just over a year and has already won the Fa cup and Champions league :p

Surely making that history doesn't matter if you can't live off of it?!

"Winning stuff made us crazy"

Oh, and by the way, Torres won the FA cup and the Champions League already, and it took him only 18 months.

2012-05-19T221414Z_63120167_LR2E85J1PREK9_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS.JPG

Surely making that history doesn't matter if you can't live off of it?!

Our time will come when we can look back years from now at the trophies Chelsea FC have been winning including winning the "holy grail" for the first ever time and possibly anymore if we ever manage to get our hands on it again.