Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
platini will be ****** never likes english teams doin well in europe. If RDM dont get job now roman is a ****.

This is one of the most undeserved wins in CL history. Can't stand those Chelski *****. I'm ******* fummed.

platini will be ****** never likes english teams doin well in europe. If RDM dont get job now roman is a ****.

If there's a gaffer that deserves the job permanently it's Roberto. If it wasn't for him, I doubt there would have been the fightback against Napoli, or they would've beaten Barca. In charge a few months and pulls this off? Incredible. If he isn't given it I'll go to Romans house and slap his mug with a rotten kipper

Why undeserved? Chelsea had specific tactical plan and they followed it through to the letter. Their defending was superb. Bayern barely had any clear shots , if not for very clever shot from quick-thinking Mueller they wouldnt have score at all.

Why undeserved? Chelsea had specific tactical plan and they followed it through to the letter. Their defending was superb. Bayern barely had any clear shots , if not for very clever shot from quick-thinking Mueller they wouldnt have score at all.

Haters gonna hate

You could literally make a hollywood movie about Chelsea's season.

Chelsea - Against all odds

I have to say Chelsea did it the hard way lol Congrats to you :)

At least we can both laugh at Spurs eh? ;)

What a great ******* win. Chelsea kings of Europe.

For those of you saying we dont deserve it. Think about it... Playing against a far superior team at their home ground where they are so good. Sorry for not dominating it lads.

Drogba has written his name in the history books forever. Chelsea Legend forever

Nottingham Forest have won it more times then Chelsea.

Take it somewhere else... typical liverpool fan. Pointing to history and trying to discredit a massive success for another club. Have fun in the Europa League

no one remembers the last one so sod off

Look at it this way. Liverpool didn't deserve to comeback in Istanbul but somehow did. Sort of negates the comments lol. I tell you one thing though-the last few games in the CL,Chelseas defence has just been absolutely remarkable. And to do what they did today with the players suspended just speaks volumes of your manager and the players.

Last edited:
I wonder if Sky Sports will do their usual video montage to the song 'At Last' haha.

[video=youtube;_1uunRdQ61M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1uunRdQ61M[/video]