Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to say Chelsea did it the hard way lol Congrats to you :)

At least we can both laugh at Spurs eh? ;)
It wasn't that funny when you've lost that final against Barcelona, eh? Now Chelsea's the first London side to claim that UCL title, wouldn't be so happy if Arsenal claims to be "Best in London".

Look at it this way. Liverpool didn't deserve to comeback in Istanbul but somehow did. Sort of negates the comments lol

Typical Liverpool fan behaviour. Always pointing to their history to hate on other clubs success. They might actually put their efforts to better use concentrating on the present.

Still the Chelsea squad needs a refurbishment whatever happens. But till then I am going to enjoy the only trophy that has eluded us for so long

Well just like against Barca Chelsea had to defend brilliantly and get lucky. They did both. Unfortunate to say but, well done Chelsea

Typical Liverpool fan behaviour. Always pointing to their history to hate on other clubs success. They might actually put their efforts to better use concentrating on the present.

Still the Chelsea squad needs a refurbishment whatever happens. But till then I am going to enjoy the only trophy that has eluded us for so long

Winning tonight will have a major bearing in the transfer market definately. Get the right players in during the offseason and who knows what will happen in the domestic season too. If it wasn't for the terrible officiating in the other certain CL match-this could've been the second CL win

It wasn't that funny when you've lost that final against Barcelona, eh? Now Chelsea's the first London side to claim that UCL title, wouldn't be so happy if Arsenal claims to be "Best in London".

At least we have been in the final :) I dont think you have?

As united fan kinder happy chelsea won might get modric now if chelsea dont go after him.

Amazing how twitter seems to care more about George Osbourne not spending his Saturday night reading unemployment numbers than the team who actually won it. Twitter never ceases to amaze with its stupidity.

here is a toffee. But if you are just here to cause trouble and hate then you better do that on some lfc forum where people might actually care. Celebrate the 8th place and League Cup eh ;)

I don't want a toffee, that's evertonian.

At least we have been in the final :) I dont think you have?
We've reached semifinals though, wouldn't be that bad anyway, regarding the UEFA trophies we've won comparing to yours.

Winning tonight will have a major bearing in the transfer market definately. Get the right players in during the offseason and who knows what will happen in the domestic season too. If it wasn't for the terrible officiating in the other certain CL match-this could've been the second CL win

Yeah I thought we were burned and dead after Mueller scored but Drogba had to equalize. We played well in the first half of extra time but were dominated in the second half. Really felt we were going to lose it after Mata missed because the Germans are so good at penalties and we were taking it infront of their fans

But fair play to the Bavarians, they played really well which was only expected considering the gulf in class and the fact that we were playing at the Allianz Arena. We needed moments of luck and we got them. Luiz, Cahill and Ashley were fantastic and Drogba stepped up as usual

The win ensures our transition process is not delayed thats for sure. All eyes this summer will be on Bale and Modric I presume

Haha, yeah. Funny that out of all people, the Liverpool fans would choose the game like this to trash. In the Istanbul final, havent you been dominated and crushed by Milan, to the point of looking like schoolgirl team? Quite frankly, Chelsea played a lot better game today.

Well done Chelsea. Glad an English team managed to win it.

Oh, and congratulations to Chelsea for hopefully pushing Modric through the United door, and refunding my bets on the game. <3

why have teams had horrific finishing against Chelsea in the Champions League? Some kind of black magic is afoot :p

Yeah I thought we were burned and dead after Mueller scored but Drogba had to equalize. We played well in the first half of extra time but were dominated in the second half. Really felt we were going to lose it after Mata missed because the Germans are so good at penalties and we were taking it infront of their fans

But fair play to the Bavarians, they played really well which was only expected considering the gulf in class and the fact that we were playing at the Allianz Arena. We needed moments of luck and we got them. Luiz, Cahill and Ashley were fantastic and Drogba stepped up as usual

The win ensures our transition process is not delayed thats for sure. All eyes this summer will be on Bale and Modric I presume

Just keep hands off our players or you'll annoy Fergie ;)

OH MY ******* LORD

OH MY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT

WHAT THE **** JUST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEELSEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELSEAAAAA

KINGS OF EUROPE

OH MY ******* GOD, HOW AM I STILL ALIVE AFTER THAT!!!!!!! They say no one beats Germans on penalties.....oh yes they do.....Chelsea F.C ******* well do!!!!!!! Champions League winners 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, Lampard has won the UEFA Champions League, thought it'd never happen.