Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People need to get away from the idea that Schweinsteiger isnt defensively minded. ONly Gustavo makes more tackles per game than him, positionally he is excellent, and tackling and interceptions are a strength of his. After all he is a DMC.

1. They are an english team, playing against the Geramans. You should be supporting Chelsea.
2. Spurs finished 4th and need a Bayern win for UCL football. You support Arsenal. You should be supporting Chelsea.
3. Not likely now as you're drifting further and further away. The fact that they are English is more important than being London based. You think United fans care that we won it before City? People only remember who won it. You should be supporting Chelsea.

2-1 Chelsea

LOL just LOL

1. Why should I be supporting Chelsea because they are playing a german team? oO)

2. Yes I support Arsenal well spotted ;) Why should I want Chelsea to win because spurs finished 4th? That means BOTH will be in UCL next season.

3. Dont want any London team to win it if we cant because they are my teams rivals. Whats wrong with that.

Also why did you bold You Should be suppporting Chelsea evey time you wrote it lol?

I think this is on Robben and Ribbery. Tricky thing about them, they are just as likely to dominate the game and tear the other side apart, as they are to get frustrated with themselves , start ******** at their teammates, and don't contribute much of anything entire game.

As it is i have my money on Bayern, but then i also had my money on Barca, so don't mind me.

LOL just LOL

2. Yes I support Arsenal well spotted ;) Why should I want Chelsea to win because spurs finished 4th? That means BOTH will be in UCL next season.

No Spurs would be in Europa League. Only 4 teams from England qualify for CL.

Good news for Chelsea. Robben has been suffering from flu and is not fully fit. Still expected to start the game though.

No Spurs would be in Europa League. Only 4 teams from England qualify for CL.

Lol of course they do. Forgot that!

As funny as Spurs dropping into the UEL is. I still dont Chelsea to win it :)

Dream scenario is Bayern win Spurs drop out in the qualifiers ;)

Lol of course they do. Forgot that!

As funny as Spurs dropping into the UEL is. I still dont Chelsea to win it :)

Dream scenario is Bayern win Spurs drop out in the qualifiers ;)

Agree on that. There are pretty hard teams to beat in qualifiers.

LOL just LOL

1. Why should I be supporting Chelsea because they are playing a german team? oO)

3. Dont want any London team to win it if we cant because they are my teams rivals. Whats wrong with that.

Also why did you bold You Should be suppporting Chelsea evey time you wrote it lol?

Ummm, because you should be! I'm afraid I'm very patriotic and don't understand people that are more loyal to their club than country. I think you may understand when you are older. Also, if Chelsea win the UCL, Spurs don't enter the qualifying round, they go into the Europa League by default, and it's important that English teams do well in UCL, for coefficients points.

Oh, and the German part was tongue in cheek.

Well some people might not want their local rival to win, because it usually means they'll get even stronger.

And hey , there'll be at most 4 englishman in first squad, the manager is Italian, and the owner is Russian. Expecting people to be patriotic about club sides in XXI century is a bit of a stretch. :p

Well some people might not want their local rival to win, because it usually means they'll get even stronger.

And hey , there'll be at most 4 englishman in first squad, the manager is Italian, and the owner is Russian. Expecting people to be patriotic about club sides in XXI century is a bit of a stretch. :p

My reasons are purely selfish. Chelsea win, Spurs dont have CL, increases chances of Modric leaving.

Ummm, because you should be! I'm afraid I'm very patriotic and don't understand people that are more loyal to their club than country. I think you may understand when you are older. Also, if Chelsea win the UCL, Spurs don't enter the qualifying round, they go into the Europa League by default, and it's important that English teams do well in UCL, for coefficients points.

Oh, and the German part was tongue in cheek.

I'm a London-based English Arsenal fan. I despise Chelsea and Spurs obviously.

I would hate it if Chelsea were the first side to win the Champions League from London. Yes - Spurs will be in the Champions League, but they will not have won it.

I also love Bayern.

I don't want Chelsea to win because it's amusing to hold the fact that Villa have won a European Cup and they haven't.

Really hope for one massive effort from the players. Some of whom will probably be playing their last game in a Chelsea shirt.

I doubt confidence is very high in the Bayern camp after their 5-2 drubbing obviously now that they are playing in-front of their own fans on a familiar pitch, their peformance will definitely get a huge boost. Chelsea have a really tough on their hands but I think they will of the upset; people said they will lose to Napoli, Barcelona and they beat them.

Anything is Possible. 2-1 Chelsea for me. Drogba to score the winner

People need to get away from the idea that Schweinsteiger isnt defensively minded. ONly Gustavo makes more tackles per game than him, positionally he is excellent, and tackling and interceptions are a strength of his. After all he is a DMC.

He has been playing with a *** ankle though.. lets see if he can retain his effectiveness

Hope Bayern win, it will do lot of good for Bundesliga and its been so long since Bundesliga team won the champions league. Also added to it, they are playing at home and it would be great to seen them winning the champions league. Plus I like many Bayern players who were unlucky in 2010, 2008 Euro, 2010 WC.

Hopefully they will win 3-1. Gomes to score and become leading goalscorer in UCL.

BAYERN HOTSPUR
xpq9u1.jpg

Game will be 0-0 until almost the end. Torres scores at 120. BOOM!

The player who Chelsea should never of sold in the first place and the player they still have not replaced will haunt Chelsea tonight, Arjen Robben :wub:

Last edited:
I want Chelsea to win, I hope they do, but I think Bayern will will 2-0 in normal time.