Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea not really looking to attack and are content to sit deep and let Bayern come onto them. Good thing is that Bayern have not scored but I think RDM will now tell the team to be more expressive and open up. Perhaps he will trhow on Sturridge/Torres in the last 20min to burn their pace if the score remains 0-0

Resilient Chelsea defending from a Bayern barrage that just cannot seemingly find a way through. Gomez's touch in the final third has been sub-standard and Ribery is not finding his feet at the moment.

I wonder how long Chelsea can hold out before breaking out for a "smash 'n grab".

Well I am rooting for the Chels, but they're only in the game due to some absolutely shocking finishing from Bayern players, and earlier a great block from Cahill-been some good defensive work. I suspect Chelsea to attack more in the 2nd half and maybe nick a goal. But Bayern cannot afford to miss the chances they've had. Can see this match finishing 1-0. To who I don't know, but I'd LOVE to see Torres score the winner

Betrand was set to mark robben and then robben switched side. Poor Betrand.

I didnt notice Lampard even plays until they were showing squads at start of 2nd half.

The longer this goes on, the harder its gonna get for Bayern. Ribery and Robben are notorious for tiring late in games.

This is dire.

Just Bayern attacking, without the end product, and Chelsea not moving out of their half.

Was only a matter of time imo chelsea have done well defending for that long but cant play like that for 90 mins

**** sake. C'me on Fernando get the equaliser if you'd be so kind.

Such a soft header to concede. Still time to get back in this though. Apart from that Cole has been absolutely faultless for 82 minutes. Been MoTM for me

We have lost it. **** poor performance from us. Showed no attacking intent at all

Absolutely brilliant header by Muller. Chelsea defended great, but i think RDM waited far too long to send Torres on the pitch, you cant win games if you never leave your own half...****, Chelsea barely ventured further then 30 meters from their goal.

edit: Holy ****, Drogba.

9 Finals 9 goals for Drogba why do they want to sell him?!?

Looks like Bayern screwed themselves over by too early taking Mueller off for extra defender, they're crippled offensively
now.