Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4-3 Chelsea AET 3-3 after normal time; Robben, Gomez and Ribery 1 each and Drogba 2, Mata 1 and Lampard 1

Going to watch it together with a Spurs fan, Arsenal fan and a United fan going to be interesting for me as a Chelsea fan :D

2-1 to Chelsea in the extra time is my guess.

I think and hope Bayern will win tonight. I'll say 2-0 in normal time

Watching loads of vids at the moment getting pumped for the game. Cant wait! I personally feel its going to be a very open, attacking game which will be great for the neutrals. Hoping Chelsea step up today

Apparently Ryan Betrand will be starting on the left wing for Chelsea. What a huge and gutsy move by RDM. CL Debut in the finals for the young lad and I hope he does well

Apparently Ryan Betrand will be starting on the left wing for Chelsea. What a huge and gutsy move by RDM. CL Debut in the finals for the young lad and I hope he does well

Big fan of Bertrand, hope he does well if he starts.

Big fan of Bertrand, hope he does well if he starts.

Could very well be a masterstroke by RDM. Ashley Cole will have his hands full with Robben and someone will be needed to track Lahm who is a machine. Betrand could do that and Betrand is pretty decent attacking as well although he might not get to do that because Lahm is just a great player

On the other hand, playing Betrand means we can use Sturridge as an impact sub. Sturridge could be very dangerous with his electric pace especially if the match goes to extra time and Bayerns defence undoubtedly tires

My prediction is Bayern, either 1-1 or 2-2 in normal time then to win it in either extra time or penalty shoot out.

I'm ******** my pants

I bet 3-1 for Bayern.
Gomez will score, twice I guess. And torres will grab one too^^

Ribery will terrorize Chelsea defense and create at least two goals and score one himself. I also go for 3-1 with Ribery, Gomez and Kroos for Bayern and Drogba for Chelsea.

Have to admit I think 3-1 for Bayern is a realistic scoreline to expect. Best of luck to Chelsea though, no one thought they had a chance vs Barca so you never know.

Chelsea's starting XI: Cech, Bosingwa, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Lampard, Mikel, Kalou, Mata, Bertrand, Drogba.

Munich starting line-up: Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Tymoschuk, Contento,Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Robben, Muller, Ribery, Gomez.

Happy with our line-up and I am also happy Tymoschuk is playing at centre back :).

Really don't think Chelsea have a midfield capable of containing Bayern's. Shame my break ends now and don't finish 'till 10 :(

My heart says Chelsea, but my head says Bayern Munich.

3-1 Bayern for me.

Chelsea will put up a fight, but eventually their rearguard will be broken, especially after the hour.

This game will be quite interesting. Who ever will win is who exploited the other the best and mismatches . I believe in Chelsea though even though I am not a fan.

Amazing to see Betrand playing in Champions League Final after playing at Forest only last year!!!

Grr Im watching this on satellite tv and there is an audio delay! So Im hearing everything before I see it!

I think it will be Bayern to win, however Im not against either side taking the title, any team that knocks those spanish turds out of the comp is good enough for me!

Chelsea is getting banged to be fair.Hope the second half gets better for them.