Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
English clubs have never lost to foreign clubs on penalties

I feel sad for Schweinsteiger, however Im glad guys like Lampard, Cech and Drogba finally get a CL medal.

feel for spurs but gotta give it to chelsea hung on, when its your time its your time i guess!

Well deserved, Chelsea.

On the side note, i'm impressed by Neuer's balls. You dont often see GK taking 3rd penalty in the series.

Chelsea. Kings of Europe. What a finale for the season. Well deserved.

Good ******* god. Schweinsteiger....sickest player ever. Chelsea's defence won them the CL-they were incredible tonight-again, and Ashley Cole....absolutely fantastic performance from him. If he doesn't get MoTM I'd be astonished.

Well done Chelsea-been a long time coming. Give Roberto the job NOW!!!!!!

So undeserved it's painful. Bayern outclassed them all night, but fair play to Chelsea to pull it out the bag by not trying to attack, especially with players like Bosingwa.

Pretty funny Spurs aren't in the Champions League now though.

So undeserved it's painful. Bayern outclassed them all night, but fair play to Chelsea to pull it out the bag by not trying to attack, especially with players like Bosingwa.

Pretty funny Spurs aren't in the Champions League now though.

Undeserved is controversal penalties. Undeserved is being denied by a wrong offside call. Not being able to put your shots away? Then you dont deserve ****. Chelsea took their chances and Bayern didnt. Chelsea DESERVE IT ALL.

Sick. Was rooting on Bayern. And they played the better game. It was an undeserved win but thats football for ya...

Well done Chelsea. Deserved it with the defending they had done this game and the two against Barcelona.

I wouldn't say anything if I was a Liverpool fan.
Why not? infact, don't answer that, don't want to derail the thread. Make another topic about it if you choose.

Pretty gutting though, a lot of Chelsea fans are overly self entitled twats. But such is life.
Cole played well

Most undeserved winners ever

Well.......that's football. You don't put away your chances in normal time then you don't deserve to win. All very well playing great football, but if you don't have the composure to put them away....tough ****. It happens.

Lets be happy this wasnt decided on a silly controversial decision, no one likes to see a final decided by a referee and thank god this one wasnt.

The brilliant feeling that I was one of the 2 before the game to predict Chelsea to win on penalties :D