Its just a screenshot. Its his own tactic.

Syco, hope this is a strikeless formation, tbh.

Keep the good work and release when ready.

You can sort of tell by the screenshots that it isn't, looks like a 4-5-1 with the full backs in the WB slots.

I've put together a quick 4-6-0 , give it a try and let me know how it is , if you want.

I used it for a few games , there was some very nice intricate passing , with some nice results.

I've put together a quick 4-6-0 , give it a try and let me know how it is , if you want.

I used it for a few games , there was some very nice intricate passing , with some nice results.

can you just give me a SS?

SicSyco,

Looking forward to your tactic. I'm assuming that the defense is solid too from the stats you showed in the opening post. I hope that you get the 'final' version (or whatever version you think it's ready to be uploaded for others to do well) very soon. Thanks.

Hey guys im just in from work, longest day ever lol! I will have the tactic up for yous at some point tonight :) promise

Hey guys im just in from work, longest day ever lol! I will have the tactic up for yous at some point tonight :) promise

How slow do you work?? 1 hour and nothing!!?? Shame on you! You better have something good to show to us!!!

:D