those SS are crazy, I thought SI was suppose to make this game more realistic and the 14.3.0 patch was to sort this out, I guess the Alpha,Beta and QA testers didn't get the sack then :p

those SS are crazy, I thought SI was suppose to make this game more realistic and the 14.3.0 patch was to sort this out, I guess the Alpha,Beta and QA testers didn't get the sack then :p

I'm able to get 60-70% possession and my midfielders all have 100+ passes every game with 14.3, it's pathetic really and really unrealistic...

Do I have to download that dfdownloader.exe?

No mate just hit regular download then wait till the countdown finishes from like 60 seconds and download it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried this with Bayern for a bit unfortunately the results weren't really good. 2 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats so far which is pretty bad considering that I'm managing Bayern.

The main problem seems to be that the half back loses the ball which will result in a sure goal for my opponents. Tried Martinez and Schweinsteiger in that position but both committed the same mistakes.

I tried this with Bayern for a bit unfortunately the results weren't really good. 2 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats so far which is pretty bad considering that I'm managing Bayern.

The main problem seems to be that the half back loses the ball which will result in a sure goal for my opponents. Tried Martinez and Schweinsteiger in that position but both committed the same mistakes.

That's 1 problem.
Maybe another problem is that the 2 cb's are X and C, and there a offside trap tick.

This concedes far too many chances to be anything like Peps tactic...

Awful tactic, won two, lost three and drawn two of my friendlies all against unknown teams, apart from man united (1-0 loss) first game in the super cup against dortmund lost 5-2, conceded from four corners, players just giving it away so cheaply, defenders being caught out with the offside trap

It's really a nice idea, 2 wb is doing their jobs fine and can bring a lot of possession. However, with 2 AP its not appropriate with Bayern now. If you play with 2 DLP and 2 DW, this tactic is nearly perfect fit with the old 4-3-3 tikitaka. With Bayern now,i think they play with 2 DM and & 3 AP, i'm trying to make some tweak to make it more realistic with Bayern and i think my team now play very similar with them and it's really really bring many succeed in possession and CCCs'. Nevertheless, my opponents is now always pressing hard and push their defensive line up to challenge for possession, this game is now becoming stressful ~_~.

Anw, free free to contact me if you want to discuss more, i really like this idea :p.

Awful tactic, won two, lost three and drawn two of my friendlies all against unknown teams, apart from man united (1-0 loss) first game in the super cup against dortmund lost 5-2, conceded from four corners, players just giving it away so cheaply, defenders being caught out with the offside trap
^^

If you had prayed, God would have saved the day.