two own goals... one after (one for all game) corner kick and one from long cross... and that... after the game heh

Thats mad SS's! Sorry to see that happen, as i said i dont know any set piece routine that works with this ME which doesnt help on that end.

what is your tactic ? in 14.3?

Can't remember the tactic, it was for the last patch. Just trying to show that these things happen in his game regardless of the which tactic you use.

My tactic is 433 flat but modified to 4312...

so sorry SicSyco for the OT but in this game these things just happen... and as I see, unfortunately, quite often... ;)

View attachment 407987

Conceding too many CCC, anyway i can stop this without affecting the way the team plays

Ah right thought you were going to say a lower team or something lol Should be fine with City dont know why its like that. Is it fluid and have you used Def Pos if not try using that to get your team more aware of how to defend better.

I know theres alot of closing down which will take the players out of position and is why i like to have it on Def Pos because the attack is already good and nice to watch

This is my game at the min using Def Pos all time going good

View attachment 407939

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah right thought you were going to say a lower team or something lol Should be fine with City dont know why its like that. Is it fluid and have you used Def Pos if not try using that to get your team more aware of how to defend better.

I know theres alot of closing down which will take the players out of position and is why i like to have it on Def Pos because the attack is already good and nice to watch

This is my game at the min using Def Pos all time going good

View attachment 526663

Wow your team are doing great! Probably my mistake by not setting more friendlies to get it fluid more quick, but drew 4-4 with west brom with them having 4 shots on target and score all of them.

Who did you sign?

Wow your team are doing great! Probably my mistake by not setting more friendlies to get it fluid more quick, but drew 4-4 with west brom with them having 4 shots on target and score all of them.

Who did you sign?

I havent signed any1 mate, i just made sure it got really fluid with as u said friendlies. Tbh i find in this game no matter wot tactic lower teams are more awkward to play against than bigger teams sometimes? Like i find West Brom always f**ks me over lol