********* BAZOOKA ******** JASSAR ******

need somebody help to upload this tactics in other fm 13 websites ..if anyone interested please PM

Jassar, i saw that you don't have possession against bigger teams. Can you upload more detailed info of the games against United, City, Arsenal and Chelsea, away?

Thanks in advance

Nice one my friend;) just going to start new game,probably being annoying m8,any chance you can upload player's filter you use

what i do is i select players like ben arfa .....lennon ...cabaye....etc.
than i see similar players or if i don't find any good similar player that i can afford than i look at the attributes that i have mentioned in the post and than buy a player

Jassar, i saw that you don't have possession against bigger teams. Can you upload more detailed info of the games against United, City, Arsenal and Chelsea, away?

Thanks in advance

yes i will

Thanks in advance

i did post the details on the opening page ...hope it helps

i did post the details on the opening page ...hope it helps

Great results mate. I think i may try this when i get back home tonight. But i have some questions 1st. Using retain possession and you still don't have more than 60 %. Is it because you use more direct play? If so, why use retain possession and not pump ball into the box? If not, and with more than 83 % of accuracy in the passing as you showed, your players waste it in long shoots or they just play too quickly (high tempo)?

Great results mate. I think i may try this when i get back home tonight. But i have some questions 1st. Using retain possession and you still don't have more than 60 %. Is it because you use more direct play? If so, why use retain possession and not pump ball into the box? If not, and with more than 83 % of accuracy in the passing as you showed, your players waste it in long shoots or they just play too quickly (high tempo)?

in my theory ..... as i have 3 defenders and u DM i don't want the opposition to exploit the wings so i play a normal tempo and narrow width football. i want to keep the ball so passing is set to short .

MY players don't take long shorts but i have given the wingers and AM ,AF a lot of creativity freedom that sometimes create a lot of chances, scores but some efforts also go wide that's why it is .... what u think?
i tried pump ball into box but sometimes that leads to a counter attack and opposition exploit the wings

Last edited:
in my theory ..... as i have 3 defenders and u DM i don't want the opposition to exploit the wings so i play a normal tempo and narrow width football. i want to keep the ball so passing is set to short .

MY players don't take long shorts but i have given the wingers and AM ,AF a lot of creativity freedom that sometimes create a lot of chances, scores but some efforts also go wide that's why it is .... what u think?
i tried pump ball into box but sometimes that leads to a counter attack and opposition exploit the wings

I use pump ball into box with TM as it works.

What i don't understand is why you play with wingers and play narrow. Is it the narrow for attacking purposes? Saying this because you may want to play narrow and the other team wide and i don't see they playing like you want, eh eh :D

Btw, what kind of efforts go wide?

Can you upload screen of first season transfers, in your Tottenham safe?
Looks like a great tactic dude, will test it soon :)

I use pump ball into box with TM as it works.

What i don't understand is why you play with wingers and play narrow. Is it the narrow for attacking purposes? Saying this because you may want to play narrow and the other team wide and i don't see they playing like you want, eh eh :D

Btw, what kind of efforts go wide?

i got ur point .But for me the wingers always play good when they are on CUT INSIDE role .So i kept it narrow as the whole team is concentrated in the center.

i am trying ur change upfront with the TM right now if it works well will make that change in the tactics too
efforts that go wide is just missing the on goal target players try but a lot goes off target. and m still working on how to retain more possession

Can you upload screen of first season transfers, in your Tottenham safe?
Looks like a great tactic dude, will test it soon :)

i started with the napoli game now ...sorry my friend i didn't took screen shots ...but i can tell u what players will suit more to this tactics if u want

i got ur point .But for me the wingers always play good when they are on CUT INSIDE role .So i kept it narrow as the whole team is concentrated in the center.

i am trying ur change upfront with the TM right now if it works well will make that change in the tactics too
efforts that go wide is just missing the on goal target players try but a lot goes off target. and m still working on how to retain more possession

don't forget the drill crosses aiming to 2nd goalpost and the shout work ball into the box. This way they will pump/cross the ball with strength and will not shoot from distance.

Saying this because every tactic that i use i use this and it works.

Btw, sorry if im being rude posting things that aren't about your tactic :D

Last edited:
don't forget the drill crosses aiming to 2nd goalpost and the shout work ball into the box. This way they will pump/cross the ball with strength and will not shoot from distance.

Saying this because every tactic that i use i use this and it works.

Btw, sorry if im being rude posting things that aren't about your tactic :D

i will try it and will keep u updated and i dont mind , i feel better when people helps me in making tactics better

Hi.

Thanks for this one. I will test it with FC Copenhagen from Denmark and get back to you with the result.

Am using it with Manutd #2 in the blue square B North. awesome results.. I dont have the beat players but its a drab league anyway.. Welbeck already scored 12 goals in 6 games.. n I score a lot too.. will post screens after the 1st half of the season. Dnt really have full backs there so it works well with this tactic. & its a good challenge since Main Manutd control a lot too cos now most of ma main players have been loaned out n I vldnt control it. ba its going well.. :)And am not using shouts .. I personally dont like them cos if the tactic aint fully default, it cld affect it so I play without them & its helping me..

Last edited: