********* BAZOOKA ******** JASSAR ******

so far this tactic is my favourite let very few goals in would say roughly 1 every 3 or 5 game(roughly 30% of them are own goals) and still knocking in a few on other end. Top stuff.

NEW UPDATED VERSION ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD ....FOR 13.3.3

with ajax second season won all in dutch league-ligue,cup supercup and final in CL lost 1:0 from barcelona,amazing!

ho is beterr version previous one or newer for 13.3.3 patch?

Can't seem to get great results with this mate. Playing with Sporting (POR) and didn't really challenge for the title (came 3rd) and kept on loosing or just about won against the lower teams in the league. Seems to be very leaky at the back and not very attacking, may be my players but we will see next season when I made a few changes.

From looking at this tactic it seems that alot of goals could be conceded from crosses down the wing? Is this a problem with this tactic, also how solid is it defensively overall?

From looking at this tactic it seems that alot of goals could be conceded from crosses down the wing? Is this a problem with this tactic, also how solid is it defensively overall?

thats the beauty of this tactics it dosnt let a lot of goals in ..its very solid in the back

thats the beauty of this tactics it dosnt let a lot of goals in ..its very solid in the back

Doesn't seem to score many though mate and I let in at least 1 per game =/

Any add-ones or advice for me?

The updated tactic seems to struggle to create any sort of chances.