********* BAZOOKA ******** JASSAR ******

This is how the season ended for me in the BSN.. Unbeaten.. Flawless victory.. highlight was when i beat my parent club MANutd in the Fa cup. Won the FA trophy.. well the league is poor anyway but i still sailed thru with decent players.. below are some screens & Welbeck had over 60 goals.. the AMC also scores a lot..

This is how the season ended for me in the BSN.. Unbeaten.. Flawless victory.. highlight was when i beat my parent club MANutd in the Fa cup. Won the FA trophy.. well the league is poor anyway but i still sailed thru with decent players.. below are some screens & Welbeck had over 60 goals.. the AMC also scores a lot..

thats great my friend

My favourite tactic for this patch. 1st season with Watford I won promotion and am very much holding my own in the top half of the table is season 2. Very solid at the back. There hasn't been one game against anyone where I have been outclassed. I dont think ive lost a game by greater than 1 goal either. Would be keen to try with a top team as i think with the right players it could be amazing.

My favourite tactic for this patch. 1st season with Watford I won promotion and am very much holding my own in the top half of the table is season 2. Very solid at the back. There hasn't been one game against anyone where I have been outclassed. I dont think ive lost a game by greater than 1 goal either. Would be keen to try with a top team as i think with the right players it could be amazing.

great mate ......post some screenshots and i am coming with one more version of it a little more attacking

very good tactic for very weak clubs at the start of the matches of control already wanted to change it but I gave it another chance :) so far I'm doing well, although sometimes there are mishaps in the form of draws and defeats, shoot some little goals :)

View attachment 328616
View attachment 328617

+++

very good tactic for very weak clubs at the start of the matches of control already wanted to change it but I gave it another chance :) so far I'm doing well, although sometimes there are mishaps in the form of draws and defeats, shoot some little goals :)

View attachment 328616
View attachment 328617

+++

yes i agree ....a lot of tactics here work very good for top of the table clubs but a handful works for weaker and underdogs ...so i made it keeping a weaker team in mind

We'll see how it will be after promotion to a higher league and strengthen the team, and later in the cups, which as usual but now I feel that thi with this tactic, and if most failures do not change over time approaching big test :)

hey jassar,
do you keep rest before and after match off for the whole season?
And what percentage for match training when you say high?
cheers

hey jassar,
do you keep rest before and after match off for the whole season?
And what percentage for match training when you say high?
cheers
i do give rest after the match not before
and i didnt understand the other part...what u asking ?

ok thanks mate.
you say to put match training on high for pre season. Is that by changing the slide in middle of screen? and if yes to what %?

ok thanks mate.
you say to put match training on high for pre season. Is that by changing the slide in middle of screen? and if yes to what %?

yes put match training to high means one click to left in the training section

doesn't seem to be much interest in this tactic, iv been testing it but it doesn't seem to be as good as your first one Jassar, does anyone else think this, that's why the lack of interest?

doesn't seem to be much interest in this tactic, iv been testing it but it doesn't seem to be as good as your first one Jassar, does anyone else think this, that's why the lack of interest?

its just a different tactic..a lot of people dont play with the back 3 formation i have put here thats why.

but i want to try different tactics and that what i have done here

coming up with my another set of amazing tactics today later in the evening