bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
There might actually be one more tonight...

Looking good still mate, really on for a europe spot ;)

have you secured all your contracts like ridgewell, larsson, o'connor, phillips, parnaby?

because i am really worried in real like with all their contracts being left until the end of the season.
especially with that story on skysports news website about sullivan trying to steal larsson and ridgewell!
i will be well ******!!! id like to keep all those players tbh, mostly as squad more than anything and they all work ****** hard.

what have you done?

I've saved some,

O'Connor went to Bolton for 2.5 mil ;)

fair enough i dont blame you selling him really, especially with you on fire signings up front.

but this Ridgewell and Larsson story has definitely got me worried that Big Eck is going to let them go!

Larsson i wouldn't mind as much because i prefer Craig, but Ridgewell i will be really ******!

No more updates tonight,

Parents evening :S
I had parents evening yesterday night as well.
Anyway, this stupid story of yours steals all my followers you idiot!!
Just joking ;)
You are doing immense, keep it up, Djalo looks like GOD.
Can you have a look at my story as well please mate (see sig).
KRO :p lol

Hiya mate been reading your post for a while now, you seem to be doing really well, i am doing well on mine to if you could check it and and leave your feedback, i will follow yours i would appreciate it if you can follow mine. It's called the becoming of groats.

Thanks for the support whilst I was away :)

(Went to merry hill to get my dad an iPhone Matt) ;)

I have a few games left in December but I'll get it updated tonight :D

Birmingham, Birmingham, Birmingham, Birmingham, Birminghaaaaaam!

We caught up with the lack of games this month with a very packed schedule. The month held, goals, derbies and squad illnesses. Yeah, it was a rather interesting one!

December update:

Blues 0-2 Arsenal

****, they're good...

Blues 2-2 Fulham
Gardner, Chucho

Unlucky result for us today. We need to improve our defending if we want to continue this European charge as we lost a two goal lead and dropped two valuable points!

Liverpool 2-2 Blues
Diego Renan, Milevskyi

A decent result as Anfield will never be an easy place to visit, we battled and I felt we could have won this one. Torres was phenomenal and earned them the point on his own. Artem did equalise very late for us but they did go in front only a minute before.

Villa 0-0 Blues

My first taste at managing in the second city derby and it was a
very interesting tie. Our fans were as great as always and at most points outsang the home support. We hang on for a draw but I am very happy with our performance.

Blues 3-2 United
McFadden 2, Gardner

The result of the season! We battered them and Craig's goal will be a moment savoured by Birmingham fans forever, his twenty five yard screamer put us three-nil up and won the game for us. Champions League quality performance!

Blues 2-1 Portsmouth
Yannick Djalo 2

Another good result, this month really shows our progression over the year! Yannick looks to be back in form, well done son.

Wolves 0-3 Blues
Yannick Djalo 2, McFadden

Another quality performance takes us to fifth in the league. We dominated them from start to finish and I think we could have got many more goals.

Month Overview:
Won: 3
Lost: 1
Drawn: 3
Scored: 12
Conceded: 7
Player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 47993

Another very promising month for him, he is our top assistant and scorer. His 800k price tag is a bargain, I would be inclined to pay at least 10 times that!

Young player of the month:
Diego Renan
View attachment 47994

He looked solid this month, our record signing is living up to his fee. Attacking well and coping easily at the back.

League table:
View attachment 47995

We are at the halfway stage and I am delighted with our position and everything to do with the club this year. We have beaten the champions, scored for fun, defended like kings and splashed the cash. A dream footballing situation!

Last edited:
I'll actually get an update in soon ;)

Great stuff Josh. Awesome win against United! :)

Look out for summer signings!

Transfers in:

Charlie Austin
From Swindon
1 million

Transfers out:

David Murphy
To Fulham
2.5 million

Robin Shroot
To Aldershot
Loan

I am happy to bring Charlie to the club, he is young and only can improve in the future. He is already pushing for a starting place and I think that in a few years time he could be a key player. I have agreed five more signings for the summer and I think that at least one of those will seriously impress everyone. Anyway, January is always a busy month and we fit 5 games in this time around. I think that we could get a few points from our games and hopefully restart our champions league charge.

January update:

Wigan 3-1 Blues (FA)
Yannick Djalo

I don't really care about this, the league is our priority and hopefully this will minimize distractions and give us the confidence to qualify for the Champions League.

Blues 3-0 Hull
Yannick Djalo, McFadden, Ridgewell

A confident performance against the bottom club, this result condemned them to a twenty first game without a win. Yannick is looking better than ever and is scoring for fun! Lets continue this run lads.

Burnley 0-3 Blues
Milevskyi, Larsson, Yannick Djalo

Another good result from another good performance. Nobody is underestimating us now, we are flying in the table and don't look like crashing anytime soon. It's good to see Artem scoring again, Yannick is pulling away on the goalscoring charts, it's the type of competition I like!

Blues 3-0 Blackburn
Milevskyi, Larsson, Yannick Djalo

The same score and scorers as last game! Artem and Yannick are combining well again and are causing defences problems. Keep this form going,

Tottenham 1-1 Blues
McFadden

A decent result as playing away at White Hart Lane is always a challenge, we went ahead but sadly they clawed back. It was a great game with end-to-end attacking passages. I think that if we improve how our defence deals with counter attacking we could be a force to be reckoned with!

Month overview:
Won: 3
Lost: 1
Drawn: 1
Scored: 11
Conceded: 4

Player of the month:
Artem Milevskyi
View attachment 48023

Artem is back in form, He played four games this month scoring two and assisting five! He will be the firepower behind our charge, keep it up.

Young player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 48024

Yannick was again very impressive, he scored four goals and assisted one in five appearances. His partnership with Artem will be crucial to our Champions League hopes.

League table:
View attachment 48025

I have run out of superlatives for our league position, we are in control of our champions league spot and if we stay strong it won't be that hard a task, keep it up lads!

Last edited:
Now there are no more updates for the weekend ;)

Shhhh ;)

Although we do have a five point cushion.

:O You bought Charlie Austin :O :wub:

Doing well mate, can I have a screenshot of the squad stats, like appearances, goals etc etc :D

Yeah sure :)

Austin was doing amazingly for Swindon so it had to be done ;)

Screenshot for Max:
View attachment 48026

Last edited:
Haha alrightt i'll keep quiet for now but it looks good so far ;)

Djalo and Milevskyi have played like every single game, lucky *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.