bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
story of two months then mate :p im sure you will turn it around again and back to winning ways, tough games though against everton, chelsea and spurs really so did well to only lose the one.
keep it up mate ;)

really like the layout, simple and easy to follow although still remains interesting ;)

Thanks again Matt :)

To everyone: Sign Yannick Djalo for 800k he is amazing :wub:

Yeah so am I :)

It replicates the early 1970's kit ^^)

Them Kits are Amazing :O I would buy a Birmingham top if they looked like that in real life :p:wub:

Thanks for your comments about the kits guys, much appreciated :D

Just adds a bit of shine to a great story.

I love the retro look you've gona for :) really nice and sorry forgot to say doing well bcfc keep it up with them :) Just need turn those draws into wins and you'll do well.

:O The retro design was my idea!

Dan is the machinery used to complete the idea ;)

Them Kits are Amazing :O I would buy a Birmingham top if they looked like that in real life :p:wub:

you used to be able to buy that exact one from blues like last year!

they still do the 80's ones which are similar, but not the adidas one which is gutting really because it is a really nice top!

Might get a sneaky update in soon :)

if you don't I'll come to Dudley and chop your balls off!

Europe, maybe?

October update:

Blues 2-1 Sunderland
Milevskyi, Yannick Djalo

A decent three points to start off the month. We were comfortable until the 80th minute when they scored which spurred them on. Although we held on and got a valuable three points.

Blues 2-0 Wigan
Milevskyi, Ferguson

Another solid three points, this time it was more regulation and although it was a pretty even match they didn't really test Joe Hart. Barry grabbed his first goal for the club which hopefully will encourage him to get a few more in the future!

Blues 0-2 Chelsea (LC)

Today was the first time we were shut out. We were expected to lose against the favourites and that is what we did, I have no complaints as they are simply better than us.

Man City 3-1 Blues
Dann

That scoreline is a little unflattering, yes they were the better side but a very early and a very late goal got them the two goal margin. Scott scored his second of the season so I am happy with his contribution, this result means we drop a very crowded three places to fifth.

Month overview:
Won: 2
Lost: 2
Drawn: 0
Scored: 5
Conceded: 6
Player of the month:
Roger Johnson
View attachment 47743

Another very solid month for him that claimed two man of the match awards. His average rating is now 7.7 and is being heavily tipped for the next England squad.

Young player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 47744

A goal and an assist this month and he is looking to me like a top striker, playing just to the right of Artem his little flicks are starting moves that are creating chances.

League table:
View attachment 47745

Another average month, we are beating the lesser teams whilst really struggling against sides stronger and at the same level as us. If we can beat the bigger sides this European push could be more likely.

No more updates tonight,

Parents evening :S

well done mate, good month, keep it going and europe is on the cards;)

in a couple of seasons you will be beating the big boys im sure

Ever tried using James O'Shea? That guy had been an absolute animal for me.

Thanks lads :)

To answer, no I haven't used O'shea as the tactic I'm using uses no wingers ;)

Writing my November update now ;)

Last edited:
'Le god' continues to impress!

November was another international month and the schedule gave us only three games to play, the squad looks comfortable in training and I feel that with the matches we have that we can take the maximum nine points.

Stoke 1-3 Blues
Yannick Djalo, Johnson, Larsson

A very good performance that gives the fans bragging rights until the next time we meet. Our team play was irresistable and Stoke had to attempt in coping with our 'overloading' style of attacking football. Seb looked in good nick and earned man of the match for the first time this year.

Blues 4-1 West Ham
McFadden 2, Milevskyi, Ferguson

One of our best performances of the season; we dominated from start to finish, creating chances at will. James, Barry and Artem did what was expected of them finishing their chances ending great team moves. A great result and a terrific performance.

Bolton 2-3 Blues
Yannick Djalo, Milevskyi, Ferguson

I cannot congratulate the team enough, we were two-nil down at half time but we came out of the blocks on fire, Yannick and Artem levelling the tie before in the eighty second minute we won a corner. Seb curled the ball in but it was deflected twenty five yards from goal, first time Barry drove it in on the half volley. The fans went berserk as it flew into the top left hand corner! The lads showed great character today.

Month overview:
Won: 3
Lost: 0
Drawn: 0
Scored: 10
Conceded: 4

Player of the month:
'Super' Seb Larsson
View attachment 47841

Seb was in great form this month scoring one and setting up two in three games. He has featured in the side 12 times this season and has impressed me, he is a versatile player with a very high ambitious drive. In form he's the perfect midfielder.

Young player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 47842

Yannick was again fantastic! Two goals and two assists were the big talking points of his month but the less-headlined things he did rank him very highly in my book, keep it up!

League table:
View attachment 47843

A very strong month has again made 'Birmingham' the word on every football fan's lips. We are sitting the champions league spaces and now I think that finishing mid-table would be a bit of a let down. At this point I expected to be around thirteenth so as you can imagine I'm delighted with the way we have performed so far. This month we raked in the awards; I won manager of the month, Barry won goal of the month and Yannick came second in player of the month!

Last edited:
I probably won't update again today ;)

Shame mate. I am looking forward to the next one already. You are really doing well :D

No updates tommorow either, been told by a reliable source ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.