Be A Player - looking for 5-10 people.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 302
  • Views Views 18K
Might as well retire. Not even getting a game at Norwich. That Gazza label must have turned me onto boozing.

U21 Euro Update

3 Players played a part in the tournament, all scoring at least once and all running out in the white of England. Brad Wilkinson was the outstanding performer, with 3 goals on 3 appearances. Alex Rooth also played a part, playing once and scoring once. The final player to turn out for England was Riez Anderson, playing twice and also scoring the once.

England progressed to the Semi-Finals, where they were knocked out by eventual winners Russia 1-0.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Gonna be updating for September 2013 transfers, a few players have loan deals and one player is attracting attention from Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal

SEPTEMBER TRANSFER UPDATE - 2013

Sanny Dhittu - Loaned out to Esbjerg fB

View attachment 163520

Ben Copland - Loaned out to Middlesborough

View attachment 163522

Gav Naylor - Loaned out to Southampton

View attachment 163521

Ashley Smith - Loaned out to Southend United

View attachment 163517

John Francis - Loaned out to Leeds United

View attachment 163518

Brad Wilkinson - Almost joined Gav Naylor at Southampton, however, the deal fell through and has been loaned out to Burnley.

View attachment 163519

Arsenal, Spuds, City, no no Leeds. I love how unpredictable this is. I hope I end up at Liverpool.

WAHAY, Playing behind Iwelumu, get innnnn! (hopefully, and just got back from football so had a bit of catching up to do!) Love the fact that i was an outstanding player in the England World cup thing! :)

keep it up mate, whens the next update? :D

and 9 Youth caps / 6 youth goals ... immpressive for a CAM

Last edited:
WAHAY, Playing behind Iwelumu, get innnnn! (hopefully, and just got back from football so had a bit of catching up to do!) Love the fact that i was an outstanding player in the England World cup thing! :)

keep it up mate, whens the next update? :D

Soon-ish, just hit january on the career, but I've been playing my Inter career on the laptop for a while. Did the treble in my first season and won 5 trophies!

Soon-ish, just hit january on the career, but I've been playing my Inter career on the laptop for a while. Did the treble in my first season and won 5 trophies!

will there be one tonight? :)

will there be one tonight? :)

Probably not, I didn't manage to get the screenies... But I can say that we've all been busy on the international front, and 3 of us have won the Young Player Of The Month, Brad Wilkinson x2, Ben Copland and Danny Newton

Who the **** are esbjerg? just loan me out to Q.P.R where i become a legend after 1 season so they have to digne me for a world record fee and i win best ever player award

Probably not, I didn't manage to get the screenies... But I can say that we've all been busy on the international front, and 3 of us have won the Young Player Of The Month, Brad Wilkinson x2, Ben Copland and Danny Newton

good to see we're all doing well, and that im doing well for Burnley :)

Finally got that loan deal bit disappointed not to have scored in 5 games. Also what league are Southampton in.

Championship. Also, you've now got 18 in 32, Southampton's top scorer.

Played Naylor! On another note, how about Wilko at Burnley? and can you please find out what position i am playing, confused to weather im a CAM/CM or a ST :P

How's Leeds doing?

You still ain't played 1st team for them - There must be some sort of curse!

Played Naylor! On another note, how about Wilko at Burnley? and can you please find out what position i am playing, confused to weather im a CAM/CM or a ST :P

I think you're being played as a CAM, and you have 6 in 18 for Burnley.

You still ain't played 1st team for them - There must be some sort of curse!

I think you're being played as a CAM, and you have 6 in 18 for Burnley.

Cheers for checking it out mate! and spose thats good for a CAM, what date you in now bud? :)

Back