Be A Player - looking for 5-10 people.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 302
  • Views Views 18K
Actually I quite like them, their sponsors called Sid - something, they have a cool badge and are actually quite good :D but still, first scotland then england now norway, why?

bit of a weird coincidence, ahaa. and Denmark mate * ;)

I've added a Chelsea player to my preferred personell? Rofl, Jon Obi is the least likely person that I would pick, but maybe he's helping me out :D

I've added a Chelsea player to my preferred personell? Rofl, Jon Obi is the least likely person that I would pick, but maybe he's helping me out :D

Yeah, I think he tutored you when you first arrived at Chelsea; You're doing quite well at Middlesboro' though!

Aah brilliant! Good lad :P and it looks like I'm finding my feet, maybe push for a first team place in the next season! :D

Aah brilliant! Good lad :P and it looks like I'm finding my feet, maybe push for a first team place in the next season! :D

Maybe... You've got competition in the form of Ashley Smith though! And we've all got the World Cup to look forward to, especially Gav Naylor, who made his full international debut for Ireland this season!

James Milner!? LOOOL, but oh well, My youth stats look impressive and my league, everyone looks good tbf :)

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

James Milner!? LOOOL, but oh well, My youth stats look impressive and my league, everyone looks good tbf :)

and i'm the next "peter bardsley"? dunno how good he was? :\ :L

Boom baby, 7.52 Avg Rating, 5 MotM, Q.P.R gotta wanna sign me now!

End Of Season Report 2013-14:

At the end of an eventful season that saw all of us get at least some first team practice, save unfortunate John Francis, who yet again failed to make an appearance at the senior level.
Elsewhere Brad Wilkinson's 6 goals couldn't prevent Burnley from being relegated, and Gav Naylor finished as Southampton's top scorer, picking up 2 full international caps in the process.

April was a special month as it saw Ben Copland pick up the Young Player of the Month for the Championship, with Danny Newton and Gav Naylor the runners-up. April also saw Riez Anderson pick up the Young Player of the Month for the Premier League.
View attachment 163662

View attachment 163661
Stefan Cubitt: Bury (on loan from Manchester City)
Apps: 14
Goals: 8
Assists: 0

View attachment 163660
Riez Anderson: Wigan Athletic (on loan from Chelsea)
Apps: 12
Goals: 4
Assists: 1

View attachment 163658
Gav Naylor: Southampton (on loan from Arsenal)
Apps: 44
Goals: 18
Assists: 5

View attachment 163657
Marveen Purratao: Real Madrid Castilla
Apps: 47
Goals: 5
Assists: 7

View attachment 163656
John Francis: Leeds United (on loan from Aston Villa)
Apps: 0
Goals: 0

View attachment 163655
Alex Rooth: Manchester United
Apps: 1
Goals: 0

View attachment 163654
Ben Copland: Middlesborough (on loan from Chelsea)
Apps: 39
Goals: 6
Assists: 7

View attachment 163653
Danny Newton: Doncaster Rovers
Apps: 42
Conceded: 57
Clean Sheets: 10

View attachment 163652View attachment 163659
Sanny Dhittu: Esbjerg fB (on loan from Sunderland)
Apps: 31
Goals: 1
Assists: 5

Note - Sanny Dhittu came Runner-up in the U20's World Cup Golden Ball.

View attachment 163651
Ashley Smith: Chelsea (Southend United)
Apps: 0 (32)
Goals: 0 (1)
Assists: 0 (3)

View attachment 163650
Timothy Ndayondjaya: Schalke (Velez)
Apps: 2 (15)
Goals: 1 (0)
Assists: 0 (1)

View attachment 163649
Brad Wilkinson: Burnley (on loan from Manchester City)
Apps: 18
Goals: 6
Assists: 1

CAPS/GOALS (YOUTH IN BRACKETS)

Naylor: 3/0
Dhittu: 1/0
Ndayondjaya: 18/3
Newton: 0/0 (3/0)
Copland: 0/0 (6/4)
Wilkinson: 0/0 (15/10)
Cubitt: 0/0 (4/3)
Purratao: 0/0 (3/0)
Anderson: 0/0 (11/4)
Rooth: 0/0 (7/3)

Last edited:
Congrats Gav Naylor! Wish i would have gone to Southampton instead of Burnley :P

Back