Be A Player - looking for 5-10 people.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 302
  • Views Views 18K
Wow, how come i have so many youth caps! and 10 goals in 15 game sin youth for a CAM is pretty good! :)

Only one of us is at the WC, and thats Sanny Dhittu, so I'll just keep you updated on him, rather than a full report.

Only one of us is at the WC, and thats Sanny Dhittu, so I'll just keep you updated on him, rather than a full report.

Yeah Moth'*******.

Thank you Efsberg for helping me become a full international and totally awesome

Sanny Dhittu made one appearance as Nigeria were knocked out in the Group Stages of the World Cup, as a 55th minute substitute in the 2-1 defeat to Mexico.

England progressed (typically) to the Quarter Finals, where they were knocked out on Penalties by Italy. Ironic, ain't it?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Brazil won the tournament, with Greece being the runners up. Will our players make an impact in EURO 2016?

Sanny Dhittu made one appearance as Nigeria were knocked out in the Group Stages of the World Cup, as a 55th minute substitute in the 2-1 defeat to Mexico.

That sucks, bring in African Cup Of Nations

Sorry guys, no update today, been in A&E with an inch-deep gash in my foot, so now I'm on crutches for 10 days :(
And my PC is being bitchy with saving i.e. NOT SAVING (**** you PC!) so I'm going to check the date on the last save.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

its ok guys, save was in July 2014 - Onwards!

Sorry guys, no update today, been in A&E with an inch-deep gash in my foot, so now I'm on crutches for 10 days :(
And my PC is being bitchy with saving i.e. NOT SAVING (**** you PC!) so I'm going to check the date on the last save.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Take your time mate sorry to hear about the injury

Sorry to hear about your foot, don't rush with the updates and just get yourself better first mate :)

September Transfer Reports:

No permanent transfers occured this window, however 6 loans occured, with Sanny Dhittu picking up a Young Player of the Month award playing at Swansea City.

View attachment 163864
Stefan Cubitt: Man City to Crystal Palace (on loan)

View attachment 163863
Timothy Ndayondjaya: Schalke to Angiers (on loan)

View attachment 163862
Ashley Smith: Chelsea to Swindon Town (on loan)

View attachment 163861
Brad Wilkinson: Man City to Newcastle United (on loan)

View attachment 163860
Sanny Dhittu: Sunderland to Swansea City (on loan)

View attachment 163859
Alex Rooth: Man Utd to Rangers (on loan)

Sorry to hear about your foot, don't rush with the updates and just get yourself better first mate :)

Cheers, but I can't really do much bout it now, it's got 3 stitches in it so I've just got to wait for it to heal :)

I know a good think to do to ocupy yourself...... Football manager, always works for me ;)

I know a good think to do to ocupy yourself...... Football manager, always works for me ;)

Yeah :D haha, I'll keep everyone updated!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

BTW, quick media comparison Riez Anderson - Similar player to Fernando Torres!

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

OFF TOPIC: Me, Sid and Wilko have joined another BAP story... if you want to follow our progress here's the link:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/72166-become-player-applications.html

Back