Be A Player - looking for 5-10 people.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 302
  • Views Views 18K
Just loading up the career - should have the EOS report in about an hour!

June, then a special Euro 2012 Update - More than likely none of us will play, the only one of us with full caps is Ndayonjaya, and he plays for Namibia x)

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

However there is the Euro U19 Championship as well - so we may play international football this year!

Just woke up, have a shower and breckfast, then come on here, this story is immence :D

And this is the End of Season report for 2011-12:

Most of our players featured in their first teams quite prominently, however some have yet to see their chance. Brad Wilkinson impressed in the cups, finding the net 4 times in 6 games, yet in the league failed to score in 11. Gav Naylor picked up another youth cap and added 2 more youth goals for Ireland, yet didn't feature in Arsenal's first team all season, even when he scored more than a goal a game for the reserves.

View attachment 163334
Brad Wilkinson: Wolves
Apps: 17
Goals: 4
Assists: 3

All of Wilkinson's goals came in his 6 cup matches, including 2 in Wolves' biggest ever cup win. With the Euro U19 tournament fast approaching, he must hope his goalscoring form returns, after 11 league games with no goals?

View attachment 163333
John Francis: Aston Villa
Apps: 0
Goals: 0
Assists: 0

After interest from the start of the season from Huddersfield to take Francis on loan fell through, he played all this season in the reserves, impressing in his 35 reserve games with 15 goals. Will he be in the U19 squad, after his lack of competitive practice?

View attachment 163332
Marveen Purratao: Real Madrid Castilla
Apps: 29
Goals: 12
Assists: 7

After another impressive season in the second-string side, even when marred by injury after injury, Purratao must surely be considered for both the Real full team and the Spanish U19 squad for the next coming months?

View attachment 163331
Alex Rooth: Kilmarnock
Apps: 27
Goals: 3
Assists: 2

After playing well all season, guiding Killie to a respectable 6th placed finish, Rooth has attracted interest from Premiership giants Arsenal and Man Utd. With Rooth rejecting a new Killie contract, how long can the Scots hang on to the talented youngster?

View attachment 163330
Sanny Dhittu: Hamilton (on loan from Sunderland)
Apps: 34
Assists: 3

After leaving St. Johnstone after only 4 months, Dhittu signed for Sunderland, and spent the season on loan at Hamilton, racking up a large amount of first team football. With comparisons to Joseph Yobo, will he follow him into the Nigeria squad or turn his back?

View attachment 163329
Ben Copland: Chelsea

After an impressive season at Charlton last time out, Copland earnt a £2m move to English double winners Chelsea. However, he has failed to make an appearance, and, like fellow player Riez Anderson, appears to be rotting in the reserves. Yet with his place as the U19 first choice RM secure, he has the Euro U19's to look forward to.

View attachment 163328
Gav Naylor: Arsenal

Even without a first team appearance this season, Naylor must surely be being noticed by Wenger after scoring 37 goals in 36 appearances for the U18's, and picking up 3 appearances and 3 goals for the Irish U21's. Surely either a loan deal or a first team run is screaming out for the man from the Emerald Isles?

View attachment 163327
Stefan Cubitt: Swansea City
Apps: 17
Goals: 9
Assists: 2

Cubitt made his impression this season, with an extended run in the Swan's first team, scoring 9 goals. He also has every right to be impressed by his 25 goals in 35 games for the U18's. He also earnt his place as England U19's vice-captain this year.

View attachment 163326
Danny Newton: Doncaster Rovers
Apps: 26
Conceded: 42
Clean Sheets: 4

Things are looking up for Newton this year, helping guide Donny to a 10th place finish on their return to the Championship. With the U19's Euros aprroaching, Newton has established hisself as the first choice 'keeper for the squad.

View attachment 163323
Ashley Smith: Leicester City

Smith must be feeling that this is another wasted season, after failing to make a single first team appearance for Leicester. Surely a move, at least on loan is in order to kickstart his career?

View attachment 163325
Riez Anderson: Chelsea
Apps: 6
Goals: 1

Anderson is currently struggling to make an impact at Chelsea, with all his appearances coming in the cups, and his only goal from the penalty spot. His valuation within the footballing community fell massively this season due to the lack of game time.

View attachment 163324
Timothy Ndayonjaya: Furth (on loan from Schalke)
Apps: 12
Goals: 1
Assists: 4

Ndayonjaya's season was an average one, shipped out by Schalke on loan rather than play reserve football, where he played rather well, notching up 4 assists and 1 goal. His main accomplishment will be 3 more full caps for the Namibian team, however still no goals at international level.

Caps (youth in brackets)

Ndayonjaya: 4
Naylor: 0 (3)
Newton: 0 (1)

CUP WINNERS:

BPL: Chelsea

CHAMPIONSHIP: West Bromwich Albion

SPL: Celtic

FA CUP: Man City

LEAGUE CUP: Man Utd

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Barcelona

EUROPA LEAGUE: Everton (beating Liverpool in the final)

SCOTTISH CUP: Hamilton

finally gettin some first team action, lets hope i do well in U19. 4 Goals from CAM isn't bad, or am i playing striker? can you please confirm this as CAM is my main position? :) and 11 assists, thats pretty good ;)

finally gettin some first team action, lets hope i do well in U19. 4 Goals from CAM isn't bad, or am i playing striker? can you please confirm this as CAM is my main position? :)

I think they're playing you as an ST, and McCarthy got sacked :(

I think they're playing you as an ST, and McCarthy got sacked :(

playing me as a striker over, Doyle, Fletcher, Ebanks Blake and Griffiths? can they not see that i would be better suppporting them?!

NEW MANAGER OUT!!!

playing me as a striker over, Doyle, Fletcher, Ebanks Blake and Griffiths? can they not see that i would be better suppporting them?!

NEW MANAGER OUT!!!

Doyle's unhappy and wants out, Griffiths was on loan at Preston (who came bottom of the prem) and not sure bout Fletcher and EB.

Argh! Happy that Chelsea wanted me but my early promise seems to have fallen.

Sunderland have announced a link with Swansea. Will Dhittu join Cubitt on loan?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Argh! Happy that Chelsea wanted me but my early promise seems to have fallen.

Definately a case of "Scott Parker Syndrome".

what a joke... never mind, whens the Euro U19s?

July. And I've just been offered the Man Utd job after Fergie retired :/ usually i'd jump at that....

And England were shocking as usual in the full Euros - out in the quarters against Spain, 3-0.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

would prefer to join united

You got your wish - £1.6m from Killie to Man Utd.

Back