Be A Player - looking for 5-10 people.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 302
  • Views Views 18K
Any interest in me or am I going to have to sit there in the reserves for another season

Any interest in me or am I going to have to sit there in the reserves for another season

Dunno, only in July. However, Copland has gone on loan to Watford for the season, and 2 large bids have occured, meaning we could have 3 people at Chelsea.

Didn't qualify for full Euros or U19, but U21's are in next season i think

Thats disappointing hopefully I can break into the senior team in time to make it to the next world cup

I F*cking love this, once this has finished i'm defo making one, doubt it will be as good as this :\ :( but i'll just ask danny if im stuck ;) ahaaa.

And how have Man u offered you the job!? you havent even worked or nothin ahaa! :D

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Wilko's not going to be happy with the latest transfer news, and I'm going to be all alone in the Championship :( - Except for Ben being on loan, of course.

Oh god, why am i not going to be happy? Am i being sold!? I wanna be loaned out and stay with wolves </3

I F*cking love this, once this has finished i'm defo making one, doubt it will be as good as this :\ :( but i'll just ask danny if im stuck ;) ahaaa.

And how have Man u offered you the job!? you havent even worked or nothin ahaa! :D

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Oh god, why am i not going to be happy? Am i being sold!? I wanna be loaned out and stay with wolves </3

Put it this way, you're now the moxt expensive one of us all, and you're joined by Stefan Cubitt, who recently captained the U19's to a 1-0 win over Holland, and Wilko got the assist.

Ashley Smith has also left his Leicester ****, but is he out of the frying pan and into the fire?

Put it this way, you're now the moxt expensive one of us all, and you're joined by Stefan Cubitt, who recently captained the U19's to a 1-0 win over Holland, and Wilko got the assist.

Ashley Smith has also left his Leicester ****, but is he out of the frying pan and into the fire?

Yayyy, i got an assist, and im the most evpensive? niceee :P but does that mean i've left.. :( COME ON ENGLAND U19 :D Is Wilshire in that team? :)

And can you please give the starting 11 of the team, PLEASE :D

Yayyy, i got an assist, and im the most evpensive? niceee :P but does that mean i've left.. :( COME ON ENGLAND U19 :D Is Wilshire in that team? :)

And can you please give the starting 11 of the team, PLEASE :D

ENG U19's starting XI

GK - Danny Newton
RB - Jackson Ramm
CB - Jack Robinson
CB - Jordan Cousins
LB - Jamie White
RM - Ben Copland
CM - Alex Henshall
CM - Brad Wilkinson
LM - Josh McEachran
ST - Harry Kane
ST - Stefan Cubitt

And we got knocked out in the Semi-Finals to France 3-0, with Jak Alnwick (GK) getting injured after the 2nd goal.

ENG U19's starting XI

GK - Danny Newton
RB - Jackson Ramm
CB - Jack Robinson
CB - Jordan Cousins
LB - Jamie White
RM - Ben Copland
CM - Alex Henshall
CM - Brad Wilkinson
LM - Josh McEachran
ST - Harry Kane
ST - Stefan Cubitt

WAHAY, i'm finally being played in my position... glad for the assist :) Thanks again :)

And so far, there has been SEVEN players move clubs... with only 3 loans.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

WAHAY, i'm finally being played in my position... glad for the assist :) Thanks again :)

You scored once as well :D

And oh yehhh, CM and RM, me and Ben Supporting Pudz ;) too sick yuno ;)

Last edited:
ENG U19's starting XI

GK - Danny Newton
RB - Jackson Ramm
CB - Jack Robinson
CB - Jordan Cousins
LB - Jamie White
RM - Ben Copland
CM - Alex Henshall
CM - Brad Wilkinson
LM - Josh McEachran
ST - Harry Kane
ST - Stefan Cubitt

Yeah. Leading the line like the God that I am :D
How many goals did I get?

And so far, there has been SEVEN players move clubs... with only 3 loans.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

quality news, thanks ! :D

You scored once as well :D

Back