Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
I told ya ^^
Has he even played for Tottenham yet? I don't reckon he has.

he's played for them 6 times and its now the 7th season

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

and he's now at his 6th club, 5 on loan

he's played for them 6 times and its now the 7th season

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

and he's now at his 6th club, 5 on loan

****! And i thought I had a bad career.

**** no games for hamburg and still went to sign a new contract? Idiot

BREAKING CONTRACT NEWS!!!

Gav Naylor has signed a new 3 year deal at Tottenham seeing the player earn £26,000/week

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

JANUARY 2018 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Lubomir Trifonov has been linked with a big money move to either Chelsea, AC Milan or Man City

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Adam Cobban has signed a new 4 year deal with Birmingham City worth £25,500/week

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Lubomir Trifonov has moved to Arsenal from Dynamo Kyiv for £11.5M on a 4 year, £39,000/week deal

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2018 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Manchester United
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur (on loan at Villareal)
Mortiniho - Manchester City
Alex Rooth - Sunderland
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Real Valladolid C.F., S.A.D.
Jack Clifford - Hamburger SV
Lubomir Trifonov - Arsenal
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Genoa

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Michael Arkle has signed a new 5 year, £115,000/week contract with Chelsea

Last edited:
END OF 2017/18 SEASON REPORT

Gav Naylor's season out on loan to Villareal went very well as the fullback extends his growing reputation to Spain. 30 appearances and 2 goals helped Villareal to 12 in La Liga. Naylor now has 24 Ireland caps, scoring 1 goal. Gav now returns to Tottenham hoping for some games there.

Kevin Naylor helped Manchester United to 4th place in the Premier League, contributing 27 appearances in all competitions and is reported to be extremely happy at the club he supported as a child. The 6'4'' left back has now made 23 appearances for Ireland, scoring one goal.

Mortiniho' first season at Man City stuttered to start with, but the midfielder eventually broke into the first team and aided the club in achieving a Europa League place through a 5th placed league finish. City also reached the semi-finals of the Chapions League. Mortiniho has now made 12 appearances for Portugal, contributing 2 goals in the process.

Alex Rooth failed to break through at Sunderland this year, as his quest continues for regular first team football. Making 4 league starts for Sunderland and failing to score a goal, Sunderland were relegated from the Premier League without him. The 23 year old is no longer eligable for England Under-21 games but has made 35 appearances and scored 8 goals.

Adam Cobban's goalkeeping performances this season were key to keeping Birmingham in the Premier League this season, as they finish 16th. The 5'8'' 'keeper made 36 starts, conceeding 59 goals but is still retired from international duty for reasons still unknown to the general public.

Niki Micallef's first season in Spain with Valladolid provided the Maltese winger with 9 goals in 31 appearances, helping the club to 15th in La Liga. The 5'9'' midfielder has now made 45 appearances for Malta, scoring 4 goals as the 23 year old continues to push for the record caps achieved for a Maltese player.

Jack Clifford made just one cup appearances and no league appearances for Hamburg this year. Despite his lack of input, the club still reached a respectable 7th placed finish in the German First Division and won the German Cup to qulify for the Europa League. The 23 year old will now be unable to extend his youth cap collection past the 26 he already has.

Lubomir Trifonov impressed during his first season at Arsenal, despite being back-up for the first team. The cultured striker scored 5 times in 13 appearances as Arsenal won the Premier Division title. Trifonov has now made 24 appearances for Bulgaria, scoring 8 goals. The Arsenal player will now be hoping to leave even more of an impression on manager Cesare Prandelli for next seasons start.

Michael Arkle played 43 times for 3rd placed Chelsea this season, scoring 11 goals as Arkle comes second in the Players' Young Player of the Year Awards. Arkle now has 49 caps for Wales and 12 goals. Hopefully Arkle can inspire a more productive season from Chelsea next season.

Andreas Dahnert scored 4 goals in 42 appearances for Genoa this season as he finally seems settled at a club, with Genoa finishing 10th in Serie A. The huge central midfielder now has one goal in 18 appearances for Denmark.

PLAYER UPDATE - WORLD CUP 2018 RUSSIA

The following "Your Career" players are involved in this years World Cup

Mortiniho - Portugal

I'm a ***** for Chelsea :P

Not just for Chelsea :P

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Awesome! Finally a regular player for Genoa :D

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Off topic: What's that skin your using? It's pretty cool.

Alex Rooth has signed for West Brom for £5M on a £25,500/week 5 year deal from Man Utd. West Brom will be hoping Rooth can help the club maintain their Premier League status.

PSG have loaned former Dutch Under 21 player Jack Clifford till the end of the season from Hamburg.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Gav Naylor has rejected a move to Villareal where he had been on loan, to sign a new 3 year contract at Tottenham worth £40,000/week

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Not just for Chelsea :P

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Awesome! Finally a regular player for Genoa :D

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Off topic: What's that skin your using? It's pretty cool.

Its called Steklo X1.....think i got if off this site in the download skins section

Last edited:
I blame my defence for all the goals going in who's Real Madrids keeper and has anyone showed interest in me?

I blame my defence for all the goals going in who's Real Madrids keeper and has anyone showed interest in me?

Real's keeper is still Casillas, but he's 37 years old, and there has been no interest in you yet.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

2018 WORLD CUP RUSSIA REPORT

The only "Your Career" player involved in this years World Cup was Mortiniho, who played in all of Portugal's 4 games before they were knocked out in the second round by Chile on penalties.

Brazil won the World Cup following a 1-0 win over Romania in the final.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Gav Naylor has left Tottenham, the team he's been with sices he was a 16 year old, for a £3.5M transfer to Sevilla on a 5 year, £41,000/week contract

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Andreas Dahnert has signed a new 5 year contract with Genoa, seeing the midfielder scoop £41,000/week

Great. Finally i'm settled somewhere.

Romania in the final? ...Go Iker you Hero!!

yea Romania in the final, not the toughest of runs though. They beat South Korea, South Africa and Russia in the group, then Turkey, Chile and Mexico on the way to the final

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2018 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Manchester United
Gav Naylor - Sevilla F.C., S.A.D.
Mortiniho - Manchester City
Alex Rooth - West Bromwich Albion
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Real Valladolid C.F., S.A.D.
Jack Clifford - Hamburger SV (on loan to Paris Saint-Germian)
Lubomir Trifonov - Arsenal
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Genoa

Glad to see i've finally found a club that wants to keep me :P

Real Valladolid. Not too bad, want better though. My stats are improving slightly, but still not close to my PA.

Back