be nice to the new guy

chuffy

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Matt, I'm 28 and live near ipswich, (and suddenly feel like a game show contestant)
I've just bought fm11 and thought I'd check the site out for a few tips as i missed 2010 through being proper addicted to my Liverpool save on 09.
Anyway, I look forward to chatting to you guys and probably annoying you with really stupid questions. :D

Welcome to the site. Lots of friendly people here.

Welcome to the base mate!!
Enjoy your stay ;)
Btw if you see Dunc on a thread (a mod) stay away. He's never good news :p

Someone was bound to say the Dunc joke sooner or :p

He's misunderstood :p

Welcome to the site, any problems just ask a member of the staff (green names) :)

Welcome to the site, any problems just ask a member of the staff (green names) :)

Except for Dunc LOL :D!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

I wish I got that warning when I started

So do I. See when I joined we never had this section, I made a thread in this section though when it came up. By then it was too late :(

Hey Matt. Where about's near Ipswich do you live. AS myself i live in Suffolk... Halesworth to be precise? Heard of it

Dunc is the source of alot of the humour on the site so he isn't that bad

This section has been around for years.

The Dunc joke is getting old...

welcome to base mate :D

raf : loled :) someone should have told me that when i first joined =)

Welcome, Dunc is probably the best known member on these forums, and for bad reasons XD

These threads just turn into LOL at Dunc's trolling/jokes or whatever threads lol :)

We have to give people the heads up, also watch out for rafmarinello, he's trouble :)

We have to give people the heads up, also watch out for rafmarinello, he's trouble :)

No he isn't!

For one I think he is one of the most friendly, helpful and delightful member of this site LOL :p

Guys, it gets boring talking about dunc on every one. Grow a pair and stop spamming