be nice to the new guy

tbh, your no different ! On Twitter all you did was update and RT every 5 seconds. That in my opinion counts as spamming :)

Yeah but that was twitter and I have deactivated my account as I couldn't be arsed with it. But anyways thats different there are no rule son twitter saying you can't do that, on this site though things are different.

EDIT: Plus I was in a battle with my bro to get the most followers.

Last edited:
I feel like a parent but I'll say it anyway… stop setting a bad example guys

Welcome to the site, ignore the people making the Dunc jokes they are a bit loved up

Please, coming from on of the Dunc jokes spammers to the maximum crew. FACEPALM

We was just joking mate, get a grip, plus this is in general chat section so.....

Lighten up mate ;)

welcome mate...i have been a member for a while now but just realy getn to grips with the website....it has everything you will ever need to know about FM 11

We was just joking mate, get a grip, plus this is in general chat section so.....

Lighten up mate ;)

What has this being General Chat got to do with anything, it isn't just spam the **** section?

I stopped when Jake said it was getting old

Okay, Still the others continued in your little crew... Really really sad, if you wanna *** dunc just ask him.

Wtf??? lol!
Anyway, I like football manager 2011, does anyone else? :D

Lighten up mate ;)

Its not in the general chat section, Its in introduce yourself. Basically you and a few other idiots have spammed the guys thread.

On Topic: Welcome to the site mate, be prepared to get addicted XD, duncs not that bad lol you'll find out eventually after new year im guessing. Hes a nice guy :p

Off Topic: I'd be more worried just joining here and everyone posting about dunc, Its giving an opinion of you guys talking about other people and spamming a bit, Obviously I know what you's are on about and so does most people but to someone new it wouldn't be lol. Scott is right the first few times even in this post were acceptable but people do tend to rip the struggling runt out of things on here at times.

Anyway once again welcome mate, you get good banter :D

What has this being General Chat got to do with anything, it isn't just spam the **** section?

Okay, Still the others continued in your little crew... Really really sad, if you wanna *** dunc just ask him.

Dunc is the source of alot of the humour on the site so he isn't that bad

I also said that, I like him really, he's always a laugh

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Wtf??? lol!
Anyway, I like football manager 2011, does anyone else? :D

It may not seem like it but we are all massive fans

Well, probably a bit out of context in this thread full of two or three spammers

But, welcome to the site, don't spam too much, and the no.1 aim of this site, have fun :)

PS - Dunc is a heroo :wub:

On Topic: Welcome to the site mate, be prepared to get addicted XD, duncs not that bad lol you'll find out eventually after new year im guessing. Hes a nice guy :p

Off Topic: I'd be more worried just joining here and everyone posting about dunc, Its giving an opinion of you guys talking about other people and spamming a bit, Obviously I know what you's are on about and so does most people but to someone new it wouldn't be lol. Scott is right the first few times even in this post were acceptable but people do tend to rip the struggling runt out of things on here at times.

Anyway once again welcome mate, you get good banter :D

Yeah true.

I apologise if I spammed a bit :S

Was just trying to have a bit of a laugh :(

Well, probably a bit out of context in this thread full of two or three spammers

But, welcome to the site, don't spam too much, and the no.1 aim of this site, have fun :)

PS - Dunc is a heroo :wub:

Agreed, he's hilarious

Please can we just stop with all this about Dunc please ?

You have all you need to know here mate :)

Yeah we have great downloadable tactics, awesome skins and helpful members, also as you can see we love a joke or two

Welcome to the forum mate,dont mind the spam,were not all like that.
Also if you need any advice or help feel free to vm me.
Hope you enjoy your time on the base :)

Cheers guys, there ain't nothing wrong with a bit of banter! :D
Currently lookin at the site using my phone as the lap top is a bit pants so can't download anything yet but would appreciate some info on where to find some suggestions on how to stop my full backs leaving black hole sized gaps behind them and actually put a tackle in instead of just jockying the winger until he puts a cross in and I concede another goal......sigh