be nice to the new guy

Welcome to the site mate !

If I'm not mistaken didn't you beat Bristol ****** 6 - 0 last year ? XD

Cheers for the welcome guys, will keep my eyes open for dunc :)
Yeah heard of halesworth Scott, not sure exactly where it is tho! I live in stowmarket, its awesome :S

Yeah heard of halesworth Scott, not sure exactly where it is tho! I live in stowmarket, its awesome :S

My grandad lives in stowmarket, it is nice

Oh okay, yeah i know Stowmarket, This might seem really weird, but you might of see me about, I am the 18 year old, who delivered the Ipswich Evening Stars to Stowmarket for Menzies over the Summer, in a nice Little Fiesta Van... Halesworth is about 40 minutes the other side of Ipswich. Go past woodbridge towards southwold....

Oh okay, yeah i know Stowmarket, This might seem really weird, but you might of see me about, I am the 18 year old, who delivered the Ipswich Evening Stars to Stowmarket for Menzies over the Summer, in a nice Little Fiesta Van... Halesworth is about 40 minutes the other side of Ipswich. Go past woodbridge towards southwold....
He is also 6ft 8 ;) which could help you recognise him.

welcome to the best FM site around :)

Welcome to the Site..

Nice to see an Extra Championship club supporter. :)

Welcome to the base of doom as you'll probably get bullied by me.
REMEMBER ME TILL YOU LEAVE THIS FORUM..

Welcome to the site. Watch out for Dunc, he's a-

Oh, we've already done it? Oh, okay. :S

If you guys keep telling to avoid Dunc as he's a .......
The new guys will be afraid and will not even have a chance to post because Dunc is always around.

Lol! Would like to see someone 6 foot 8 get out of a little fiesta van! :D
Sorry Scott, don't get the evening star, though I do know woodbridge as I used to go fishing at the prison there. but if you've ever been to pals I'm sure I'd have seen you as that's where I work.
Stowmarket is ok, but only if you like charity shops, estate agents and garden bowls!

Lol! Would like to see someone 6 foot 8 get out of a little fiesta van! :D
Sorry Scott, don't get the evening star, though I do know woodbridge as I used to go fishing at the prison there. but if you've ever been to pals I'm sure I'd have seen you as that's where I work.
Stowmarket is ok, but only if you like charity shops, estate agents and garden bowls!

Yeah Been to Pals, On Dog Street Road or something i am guessing? When i work there next summer, i say hi Chuffy to everyone i see in there, until someones responds. :)

If you guys keep telling to avoid Dunc as he's a .......
The new guys will be afraid and will not even have a chance to post because Dunc is always around.

LOL true, just be wary then of what you post :p

stop spamming his welcome thread with **** please.

Wow the King of Trolls telling us to stop spamming hmmmmm.

Kettle Black No...?

This isn't funny or Trolling though, it is just random **** about Dunc to higher you post count.... Which by the way was funny the first time it happened about 8 weeks ago, and even then it was only remotely funny.

Wow the King of Trolls telling us to stop spamming hmmmmm.

Kettle Black No...?

tbh, your no different ! On Twitter all you did was update and RT every 5 seconds. That in my opinion counts as spamming :)