Be the Board - FM Base Boardroom Story - IT'S YOUR CHANCE

What team shall we take over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have two top quality players up front, both are good enough for a top 6 club IMO. I think maybe we should see how much we have left after getting the other three (if we do) and remember we may even sell some people later on.....Basically I would concentrate on those three then look at strikers after :)

I will make bids for the above :), do you not think we should get another striker atfter Best's transfer?

Best is gone? D:

Have a look at Rodrigo from SLB if not go for Fierro because he'll be good alongside Ba.

So. Correct me if i'm wrong, but our targets this year are as follows.

1. Simon Kjaer.
2. Marco Verrati
3. Carlos Fierro
4. An attacking midfielder.

Let us know how the bids go :) i'll check on this 2moro. Happy bidding :)

had a £12m bid accepted for Kjaer and a contract has been agreed. Fierro has greed terms but needs a work permit. I'm still scouting for an AMC. No news on Verrati yet.

NEWS
Diego is a no-go. He was asking for wages in excess of 120 grand per week. *****, please.
I really think a striker is a priority as we only have two at the club as it stands (not counting youngsters)

This one doesn't seem like much of an FM Base save? Haha. You're just trying to sign players you want and asking for advice? Where's all the voting going on etc?

This one doesn't seem like much of an FM Base save? Haha. You're just trying to sign players you want and asking for advice? Where's all the voting going on etc?
Mate if you don't like the thread then don't come on it. Simple as. You're not on the board so there's no need for you to comment if you dont like it. And I can't set up polls once 1 has been done on here. And we all agreed to sign a good AMC, and I don't think anyone objects to signing Willian? I signed Kjaer, a signing we all agreed on. We said we needed a striker, so I got Welbeck, great player, low wages and no fee. If anyone objects I'll terminate the loan straightaway, I've got the option.

Mate if you don't like the thread then don't come on it. Simple as. You're not on the board so there's no need for you to comment if you dont like it. And I can't set up polls once 1 has been done on here. And we all agreed to sign a good AMC, and I don't think anyone objects to signing Willian? I signed Kjaer, a signing we all agreed on. We said we needed a striker, so I got Welbeck, great player, low wages and no fee. If anyone objects I'll terminate the loan straightaway, I've got the option.

I'm just giving you advice because I've done one of these previously (granted it was cut short from laptop crash)

From what I've seen only 2 board member (3 including you) have had their say on who to sign. What about the other 6/7? I'm just commenting because the rest of the board haven't had a say so you're essentially excluding them from decisions.
No one's objected to Willian because you haven't given anyone the chance lol
I didn't mean set up a poll. You give the options (which you did) then wait for all the board to comment on their opinions and then you count up the votes and then sign the player.
Anyway, no need to get touchy, I was just trying to help you out and make this a better story/save...