Be The Board - Tottenham Hotspur

Who Should Become Tottenham Hotspurs New Manager

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tobe

Reaction score

Tottenham Hotspur - Be The Board

Tottenham%20Hotspur%20Logo.jpg

Tottenham have parted company with Harry Redknapp who has left the club with mutral consent. Redknapp's flirtatious relationship with the England job seems to have weighed too heavy on his already strained relationship with the Tottenham Chairman Daniel Levy. It seem's that Levy had become tired of Redknapp's suposed lack of respect for the club as he had openly discussed with the media the possibility of jumping ship into international management without first consulting the Spurs Chairman or the board.

Further bad news was to follow as it has been announced soon after that the Tottenham Hotspur boardroom members have disbanded and now left the club. The reason behind this seems to link back to Harry Redknapp with some boardroom members incensed that the Englishman was allowed to leave the club. As a result the current board members agreed that they couldn't work together and that in the best interests of the club, they should leave and allow a group of individuals who could work together to take their place.

The club are now underway in their search to reinstate a boardroom.

With The club now without a manager and without a boardroom, we will have to wait and see if the clubs on the pitch performance is affected in any shape or form.

Tottenham have announced the iminent signings of
Gylfi Sigurðsson and Jan Vertonghen who will join up with the squad as soon as possible. It seem's these transfers were made prior to any boardroom disgruntlement.

BOARDROOM:

Tobey Mason
(Tobe)
Tomas Radzinski (likeabaws)
Aitor Herrera (KLIPPYBO)
Jason Simpson (ZeCarlos)
Stefan Rakivic (Kezza96)
Alan Sugar (wheresmysheepskincoat)
Joao Cunha (Rangers 26)

Danny Hughes (Jamo456)
Royston Rover (stonecold)

Guys I am looking for people who are on this site reguarly and will be involved in this story. As a boardroom member I will expect you to help vote on signings, giving ideas and reasonings why a person would do well and if they would be value for money. We will also look at feeder teams, financing, loans in & out as well as other areas of the club. Firstly we will need to choose a manager.

As boardroom members your votes will count as 2 but other members on this site will act as shareholders and fans who will have their say and their votes count as 1.

Those who wan't to play please use a normal name. The Poll will last untill I feel I have a suficient amount of votes or if their is a clear favourite. Probably be open until twelve tonight (24.7.2012)

Last edited:
I visit reguarly and I would love to be on the board, I am fairly new, been on for about a month but I have aready had a successful story with over 1500 views. I hope I will get on the board :D

I visit reguarly and I would love to be on the board, I am fairly new, been on for about a month but I have aready had a successful story with over 1500 views. I hope I will get on the board :D

Cool, Your In My Friend. Just Need A Name Can Be Any But Must Be Realistic.

I take it you are just going to edit the manager in so if the vote result is Hoddle you will just add him?

As it goes I vote for Bielsa!

Oh and can I be called Aitor Herrera please lol

I don't get the poll at the top? Why have you got real managers there? How are you going to make decisions if they're in control of the club?

I will make them the Assistant and just holiday, but make the big decisions myself.

Can I join? Voted for Bielsa, and can I be called Stefan Rakivic?

Name: Joao Cunha

I voted for AVB so thought I would go for a Portuguese name. I may of stolen it from a regen out of one of my saves but still...

I'd reccomend putting our usernames in brackets next to the real names to avoid confusion later on (Obviously we will remember our own names but it may be easy to forget who is a board member and who isn't) :)