Be The Board - Tottenham Hotspur

Who Should Become Tottenham Hotspurs New Manager

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

images

ALL APPLICANTS ACCEPTED PLEASE DO NOT SUBIT NEW CANDIDATES

Last edited:
My pick is Fabio Capello

I think he's the best manager of the lot and has a great history across european

Tottenham Announce New In Take Of Boardroom Members

Tobey Mason, Tomas Radzinski, Aitor Herrera, Jason Simpson, Stefan Rakivic, Alan Sugar, Joao Cunha, Danny Hughes and Royston Rover have all been accepted as new board members and will comence their duties as soon as possible. The appointmentof Andre Villas-Boas has been reviewed by these new board members and it seems that the club has been given the green light to approach him. Not all the board members agreed that Villas-Boas was the right man to take the club foward but they were mature enought and professional enough not to let it affect their working relationship.

Next on the agenda was to discuss transfer incomings and outgoings. The boad had to come up with a priority signing and players who could improve the club. The boardroom members also needed to agree on who to sell and to potentially loan out. The Transfer Budget Levy has given is around the £39Million Mark.

Could we get a screenshot of the 1st team and reserve team to choose players to sell and loan?

Personally I would get rid of the lot of the reserve side apart from Bassong, Fryers, Caulker, Huddlestone, Carroll, Kane and Iago

First team I would try and get rid of all 3 keepers, Gallas and dos Santos

Also I would move Townsend and Livermore to the reserves

Personally feel that we're a bit light up front, and BAE is under rated on the game at LB, so could look at Damiao or Doumbia at striker, and maybe Baines or Cissokho at LB?

Personally I would get rid of the lot of the reserve side apart from Bassong, Fryers, Caulker, Huddlestone, Carroll, Kane and Iago

First team I would try and get rid of all 3 keepers, Gallas and dos Santos

Also I would move Townsend and Livermore to the reserves

agree with all but I would keep Huddlestone.

My transfer targets would be Niang from Caen and Butland from Birmingham as both would end up being trained by the club in a few years time and both turn out great.

Deffo need a 1st choice striker though

Dont know what formation is on the cards but a decent backup winger would also be a good signing

Could you post a screenie of the transfer listed players?

I'd say that they should get rid of Kyle Naughton, and Get Vrsaljko to rotate with Walker. I guess we can maybe buy a ST as well, Damaio maybe?

Out: Bentley, Sandro, Jenas, Naughton, Livermore
In: Vrsaljko, Baines, Damaio, Niang (for future)

If you caan afford that it would be good!

Could we also get rid of van der Vaart, taking up a hefty wage, is ageing, and we have Gylfi who is as good, if not better, and then replace him with a young AM (around the 17-20 years old mark)

LB and ST would be my priorities.

Baines sounds good for left back. Niang and Damiao would be good as strikers if they're affordable. Niang has potential but someone else would be needed to start straight away I think.

As for sales I'd say 1/2 of the keepers and most of the reserve squad...

Also a list/SS of the best players on the Transfer List like someone said before would be awesome.

Oh and another keeper needs bought in. No point selling them if there is no replacement.

Last edited:
Up front is the weekest spot
DL is next
GK keeper to replace the 3 donkeys we have
A second great MC to work with Modric

In
GK - Steve Mandana or J Butland
DC - Nevan Subotic/ Ryan Shawcross / Phil Jagielka
DL - Leighton Baines
MC - Marouane Fellaini/ Ganso/ Mossa Sissoko
MR - Willians
AT - Giuseppe Rossi - Once fit / AT - Demba Ba, Doumbia, Stevan Jovanic, Berbatov? - Wait for Tevez to get upset?

Youths
Jetro Willems - PSV
Lazar Markovic - Partizan
Ross Barkley
Lenny Nangis
Kurt Zoumba - ST Etienne

Have a look about the Free players incase theres some bargains there!

Out
All the Keepers, except 1 for back up
Van der Vaart - get the big fee!
Ekotto - If we got Baines or another Left back
Either Dawson or Gallas

Loan out
Jake Livermore
Danny Rose
T Huddlestone
J Bostock
Andros Townsend

Sell all other reserves except Bassong