Thanks again for sharing your work with us. you are the greatest :)

Testing Beast with Watford and i must say i`m impressed :

View attachment 107000

Plug & Play in the mid of the season :

15 games played : 44 goals scored & 8 conceded
The gameplay is beautiful, fluid & nice to watch.
If with a team like Watford this tactic is producing this kind of football.... with a top team it`s gonna be crazy.

Good job mate, really good job with this one!

I'm trying the tactic with Southampton...

So far the results have been freaking insane :p

bbes111.png

bbes222.png

i did not like this formation :D i want mr ml or amr aml :mad:

i did not like this formation :D i want mr ml or amr aml :mad:

plenty of those formations about bro,check out tff's previous tactics.there are many with what u want my friend

This is a lovely looking tactic. i prefer a formation with no wingers. wingers give me the most grief with their happiness usually :p

Just used this in my Portsmouth save where i was stalling a bit with results and i smashed 6th place 3-0 woop woop. Lovely playstyle thanks TFF yet again

I'm trying the tactic with Southampton...

So far the results have been freaking insane :p

bbes111.png

bbes222.png
How are your 3 front men?
Because mine are scoring for fun... i`m in love with FM again! :):wub:(A)

Finally got the league finished, this was not using the beast tactic i used reaver tactics as beast tactic wasn't created then.
Should of posted this in the reaver post but thats been shut down now, so once again brilliant work TFF :)

View attachment 106985

could everyone who's been testing it post your starting 11/squad stats

or just your striker stats?

would like to see who's having the best results with what type of strikers

and what foot side for each striker is having the best results?

Gonna have to break down my team a bit but I know it'll be worth it for a TFF tactic. Board is gonna give me some severe grief :p

Symetric 3-5-2 :wub:

I'm going to try this with an underdog team. Thank you TFF

Guys, no freaking joke. Before this i found weaknesses and inconsistent in TFF previous version tactic especially in away game although they were already pretty crazy but this, this is the best TFF tactic i experienced so far in fm17 since it released.

Mediocre players perform like world class in this tactic. I no longer losing/drawing easy away game, I win game that i am not suppose to win, i win big with games i am expected to win. Getting very consistent result. Attacking movements break opponent deadlock easily, very enjoyable to look at. The tactic is balance at both flanks compare to all the previous version which heavily relying on the RWB. Strikers scoring goals for fun. Despite the prowess on the attack, it is still very solid defensively. I see lots of goals scoring on the counter attack as well. This is what i have been waiting for. Respect your continuity and appreciate your work TFF.

TFF,

been waiting for a tactic with 3 CB and 2 WB...

can we use the tactic with Instant Result?

thanks