Don't be surprised if this one goes right to the top of Mr L test table. 3 DCs tactics rule this year!!! Almost all of them "kill" the game! :)

How do you play? Key or exhaustive? I get the impression that in exhaustive game better than in key

This tactic is very good, maybe the best one you've ever done!

How do you play? Key or exhaustive? I get the impression that in exhaustive game better than in key

dont know what language you play in but in english 'exhaustive' is called 'extended' if youre talking about highlights. or youve some how mixed comprehensive and extended to get exhaustive. i play in key

We have come full circle, back in 1992 3-4-1-2 was my best tactic on Championship Manager! :D

This formation reminds me of the formation I play some times on FIFA (5-2-1-2). It also works there, I've won a tournament playing with this formation in the past! Going to try it on FM now!

We have come full circle, back in 1992 3-4-1-2 was my best tactic on Championship Manager! :D

In that version I used an unbeatable all-central 3-1-3-3 formation! :)

This game is broke! I play with Lazio. From the 4th place, Juve had 17 !!! wins in row and win the title. I was 1st and BAM! 6 losts in row.

I'm thinkign to start a new save with Athletico :p I think the team fits very well the tactic...

yes mate, u will need a diffrent style of player insted of gamiro, now i am thinking were to play griezmann, striker or amc

hey tff, mate how would u line up the best 11 for this tactic? thanks mate

Hello

Bad, good moves. Are only for attacking midfilder and strikers... it is okay?

hey tff, mate how would u line up the best 11 for this tactic? thanks mate

Here you go, mate

"Unrealistic" the best starting eleven:

STCR/SRCL – Messi , Neymar, Ibrahimovic, Lewandowski
AMC – Suarez, Griezmann
MCL – Pogba
MCR – Vidal
WBL – Alaba
WBR – Carvajal
CDL – Chiellini
CD – Ramos
CDR – Bonucci