Guys, no freaking joke. Before this i found weaknesses and inconsistent in TFF previous version tactic especially in away game although they were already pretty crazy but this, this is the best TFF tactic i experienced so far in fm17 since it released.

Mediocre players perform like world class in this tactic. I no longer losing/drawing easy away game, I win game that i am not suppose to win, i win big with games i am expected to win. Getting very consistent result. Attacking movements break opponent deadlock easily, very enjoyable to look at. The tactic is balance at both flanks compare to all the previous version which heavily relying on the RWB. Strikers scoring goals for fun. Despite the prowess on the attack, it is still very solid defensively. I see lots of goals scoring on the counter attack as well. This is what i have been waiting for. Respect your continuity and appreciate your work TFF.

mate, which team or club you used with this tactic? thanks mate

TFF,

been waiting for a tactic with 3 CB and 2 WB...

can we use the tactic with Instant Result?

thanks

I'm using the tactic with Instant Result and just destroying opponents :) so I'd say you can use it with Instant Result :)

Testing Beast with Watford and i must say i`m impressed :

View attachment 1101558

Plug & Play in the mid of the season :

15 games played : 44 goals scored & 8 conceded
The gameplay is beautiful, fluid & nice to watch.
If with a team like Watford this tactic is producing this kind of football.... with a top team it`s gonna be crazy.

Good job mate, really good job with this one!

Show me your first eleven....how many goals got your strikers

Tff mate, do you recommend changing the PIs to match our team? For example if I have Pogba I should remove the "shoot less often" PI, and remove the Shorter Passes PI on one of my CDs who has excellent passing and vision? Or are all of the Player Instructions crucial to build up play?

What is the most important position ?

STCL/STCR/AMC positions score about 70% of all goals in the tactic and these positions make about 50% of all assistants in the the tactic so I'd say these positions are the most important then follow WBL/WBR positions because WBL/WBR positions greatly contribute to the attack and the defense.

Tff mate, do you recommend changing the PIs to match our team? For example if I have Pogba I should remove the "shoot less often" PI, and remove the Shorter Passes PI on one of my CDs who has excellent passing and vision? Or are all of the Player Instructions crucial to build up play?

Mate, I suggest making any changes only if you tested these changes and got proves that the changes would work better than the original settings but if you make some changes and these changes are based only on your assumption that it should work better but you haven't tested it and haven't got any proves that it's better than the original settings then I suggest not making any changes.

I can say that you just can't "blindly" add "More Risky Passes" and "More Direct Passes" PIs to any player only because he's got excellent Passing and Vision and doing something like that you can greatly decrease the tactic performance. Every change should be tested and you must see that it works better.

Last edited:
This tactic is the best thing I've tried so far.
For me it's clearly better than Reaver :)

I'm using it in my second season with Nice (still undefeated after 10 matches, 9 win / 1 draw).
I really would like to know, how this would perform with an top team :).

hi tff great tactic as usual, but what should we do when we have a sent off

Why the formation is changing??? Please get back to 4-4-2 formation.. It's hard for ManUtd team to use this formation considering the players they have...

Oooh this looks great TFF!! These 3-4-3/3-4-1-2s systems seem to be the absolute best right now, ruining the ME - on MrL Tactics all the top performers is also some variation of that. I will definitely be testing this!

Though I'm not sure whether to continue with Wisla Krakow (where I'm in the third season) or start a completely new save. I might want a bigger challenge for this :D

Why the formation is changing??? Please get back to 4-4-2 formation.. It's hard for ManUtd team to use this formation considering the players they have...

ManUtd in all honesty have enough flexibility to play any formation and considering how overpowered the squad is also succeed with nigh on any tactic.

YOU WANT BE THE BEST MANAGER ON THE WORLD??? SO just thank for TFF and DO LIKE THAT
1 Slot PUT TFF Reaver Attacking v1
2 slot PUT TFF Monstorus Plug And Play V1
3 slot PUT TFF BEAST 1

AND YOU NEVER LOSE!!! Computer Player will be shock with tactic you use!!! When you play one tactic and you see not play well try other one and you WIN EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU TFF!!!!

Can you send me the link of Monstorous Plug And Play V1?

Thanks a lot!

WLB must be left footed and WRB must be right footed ?

it's still going freaking amazing with Bournemouth, the 1st season :O

fkaz01.png

fkaz022.png

fkaz033.png

I'm think about starting a new save with Bournemouth and I need some advices what positions I should strengthen, I see the team lacks good players for WBR position and Central Defenders so I think it should be my main priority to strengthen these positions.

Also, I thinking about selling Ryan Fraser, Marc Pugh and Jordon Ibe because I don’t see where they can be used in this tactic.

I tried all of your tactics for 17.

They're all not at your quality for me but this one reminds me old good days.

Tried with an underdog team at Turkey. It is hard to come 1st before the teams like Beşiktaş,Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe.

Thank's for you effort also I really like the formation and the style that my team play.

View attachment 106949

Beat Fenerbahçe at cup easily.

View attachment 106948

Last edited: