[QUOTE = FM14SERBIA 3079414] Ben sadece yeni bir ile kaydetmek başladı TFF-s Beast V3 :) Benim ekibi şimdi Tottenham :)

İlk 11

View attachment 1108512

: Transferler

View attachment 1108513

: Tweaks

Ben sadece silinen - Daha Riskli geçtiği için WBL ve WBR ve bazen siler daha fazla ileri alın için talimat Merkezi Orta saha oyuncuları ( çoğunlukla zorlu maçlarda )

İyi Başlama

View attachment 1108514
[/ QUOTE] Bana tweaks'ler ile taktik verebilir

misiniz?

[QUOTE = FM14SERBIA 3079414] Ben sadece yeni bir ile kaydetmek başladı TFF-s Beast V3 :) Benim ekibi şimdi Tottenham :)

İlk 11

View attachment 1108512

: Transferler

View attachment 1108513

: Tweaks

Ben sadece silinen - Daha Riskli geçtiği için WBL ve WBR ve bazen siler daha fazla ileri alın için talimat Merkezi Orta saha oyuncuları ( çoğunlukla zorlu maçlarda )

İyi Başlama

View attachment 1108514
[/ QUOTE]

Can you give me the tactic with your tweaks?

Ok you lovely people...... I would like some advice.
I have gone back to using Beast V3 with my Southampton save. Season 1 no signings as yet. I really need some Center backs with pace, and good mental's and good jumping reach I also need a great AMC with good finnishing.
Any suggestions? also if you have suggestions on any other signings/positions then don't be shy :)

Hmm for AMC with very good finishing is Talisca. (17 finishing 16 long shoot)
For MC Renato Sanches, Afonso Sousa if you train them well.

And why did u turn back to V3?

Ok you lovely people...... I would like some advice.
I have gone back to using Beast V3 with my Southampton save. Season 1 no signings as yet. I really need some Center backs with pace, and good mental's and good jumping reach I also need a great AMC with good finnishing.
Any suggestions? also if you have suggestions on any other signings/positions then don't be shy :)

Hmm for AMC with very good finishing is Talisca. (17 finishing 16 long shoot)
For MC Renato Sanches, Afonso Sousa if you train them well.

And why did u turn back to V3?
Just feel like v3 is the best:) tyvm for suggestions.

I just love it! :)

Sampdoria, predicted 10th

d2222dd.png

00_Sam1.png

00_Sam2.png

00_Sam3.png

With fm14 serbia tweak or original? OIS?

I didn't want to belive to people saying that the latest patch affected this tactic but, in the middle of 3rd season, just after having updated the game the tactic started being not so effective like before.

I didn't want to belive to people saying that the latest patch affected this tactic but, in the middle of 3rd season, just after having updated the game the tactic started being not so effective like before.

There weren't any match engine changes.

The guys from SI said that the update just made FM17 to be free to play for this weekends

Hehe :) but look... even that we have posts from people where they complain that their tactics "stopped" working after the update ;)

Started the 4th season and beast is doing its Job again. For me it's still better than aggressor

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk