Hi Serbia, just to clarify the Beast tweak for stronger teams is to drop the WB back as FB (attacking) and AM as CM (attacking). I'm currently in my 4th season at Huddersfield in the Premiership and need a solid away tactic. Thanks

Hi Serbia, just to clarify the Beast tweak for stronger teams is to drop the WB back as FB (attacking) and AM as CM (attacking) . I'm currently in my 4th season at Huddersfield in the Premiership and need a solid away tactic. Thanks

Hi

What ? Not , i have only 1Beast Tweak with Wing Backs on Support, AMC on Attack and Box to Box Midfielders on Center :) Page 59 , post 587 you can see it and you can use it for Home and Away games

Last edited:
Dobio sam ih i ja jednom sa Liverpulom, msm da je fm13, 11:1 8-|

Haha. Ja bas toliko nikad nisam dobio. Inace FM13 mi je skroz ispalo iz zivota :) Jako malo sam igrao , maximum 100sati , mozda i manje. Znam da je igra bila sranje do zadnjeg patch-a , pa posle je bilo ok. :) FM15 je meni do sada top Manager , Match Engine i sve , rezultati realni ...

Last edited:
Apologies my misunderstanding. Will trial it on away games and see how it goes. Have you used the tactic on a lower division side?

Last edited:
Last edited:
beast V.4

but work with some team...
i'm so tired to find tactic that work with every team in FM17.
in middlesbrough save i got random result with same tactic.

View attachment 1107496

Now i can say that i am not the only one who was pulling his hair y it wasnt working for me and working for everybody else

me 2. Every tactic for 17 is average there is no good tactic.

So more then 100 points in Premier League is average :)

Beast and Agressor are very good tactics , you need to have fit players for tactics ...

Last edited:
You know my ideas bro. 100 pt with that squad(Manu) is not a great achievement for me |)

Just remember your old Goals&Galore tactic. No more words 8-|

Also 100pt wih your tweak right?

Beast and Agressor are very good tactics , you need to have fit players for tactic ...

Well look at knaps tactics and zyndars tactics,they work with every team.Its true u need specific players for the tactic but that doesnt mean tactic will fail misreabily

Beast and Agressor are very good tactics , you need to have fit players for tactic ...

Not every person, plays in FMT and Instant Result like you FM14SERBIA, and you have a super squad too!
For me until now, agressor defensive,zyndar ronin and date442 are the most stable tactics.

But none of those tactics are perfect or outstanding with every team and players in my opinion.

I think no one is going to break the ME this year! Last year with eusebiov3 was a sweet remember...

You know my ideas bro. 100 pt with that squad(Manu) is not a great achievement for me |)

Just remember your old Goals&Galore tactic. No more words 8-|

Also 100pt wih your tweak right?

Ehhhh Goals Galore is for FM16 , you cant compare FM16 and FM17 :) I would say we dont have at the moment Match Engine Exploiter tactics like last year Eusebios and tweaks ... :) but Beast and Aggressor can work very good if you have fit players :)