I didn't want to belive to people saying that the latest patch affected this tactic but, in the middle of 3rd season, just after having updated the game the tactic started being not so effective like before.

I didn't want to belive to people saying that the latest patch affected this tactic but, in the middle of 3rd season, just after having updated the game the tactic started being not so effective like before.

There weren't any match engine changes.

The guys from SI said that the update just made FM17 to be free to play for this weekends

Hehe :) but look... even that we have posts from people where they complain that their tactics "stopped" working after the update ;)

Started the 4th season and beast is doing its Job again. For me it's still better than aggressor

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

in the filters there are 2 CM SUPPORT: one with 16 conditions and one with 17.

which one should i use?

thanks

in the filters there are 2 CM SUPPORT: one with 16 conditions and one with 17.

which one should i use?

thanks
whichever one you want, works great for me and I haven't used the player filters but I've been at Watford 4 years and have a team with great youngsters on the verge of greatness. After plugging it in halfway through my season I lost 1 game to Manchester city and drew 1 game against Manchester United the rest were wins including cup games. I won every cup except the EFL cup.

The 4 defender for me is the best tactic ive used for fm17. Better than others ive liked the look of. All this bullshit strikerless stuff that isny even used in real life. Plus you can make easy money selling unwanted wingers. Ideal at stoke

Watch Spain 2012 and tell me that strikerless isn't used in real life. Dumbass.

Play fm 17 and tell me strikerless tactics do not exploit the match engine...

ok **** breath spain 2012 , dont give me dumbass, thats the only 1 you can think of you inbred ****

What was the Barcelona's formation against Santos in the Club World Cup? Oh, yeah, a 3-7-0. Now go to ****.

Anybody still here?

Can someone please post a photo of the OIs for Beast V4?

I know it's too outdated and all but will appreciate it if someone posts it. Thanks guys ⚽