So, Koen, any reason for the leftback being on support while the rightback is on attack? Because with two inside forwards on support, I'd imagine it'd be more efficient if both wingbacks are on attack.

Tactical wonderful man . I'm trying to West Ham United at the moment.

So, Koen, any reason for the leftback being on support while the rightback is on attack? Because with two inside forwards on support, I'd imagine it'd be more efficient if both wingbacks are on attack.
He's one support because he will play more in the spaces of the midfield, instead of attacking down the full left side. If you need to score you absolutely could tweak this, or if you are a much better side!

Could you explain the difference between the V1 and the V2.1 of the tactic. Which one do you prefer yourself?

Last edited:
Help!

Hi, Do I need to set any of my own instructions or set my own training etc for v2 (with an AMC)? I haven't used someone else's tactics before!

Eriksen,
On your V2. Is there a posibility to change striker role? Trying LL and the DLF is hard to find... Having two F9 and a ADV Forward to use ;)

Thanks

What team instructions do you use? Won't let me download the tactic..

Has anyone tried V2 & V2.1? Any feedback please guys?

I've used Eriksen's V1.03T & found it good but I'm tempted in using the new versions.

Has anyone tried V2 & V2.1? Any feedback please guys?

I've used Eriksen's V1.03T & found it good but I'm tempted in using the new versions.

Im using 2.1 on Milan and his tactic is very strong defensively but not effective in attack (many wins 2-0, 0-1...)

Im using 2.1 on Milan and his tactic is very strong defensively but not effective in attack (many wins 2-0, 0-1...)

I see ... thanks for the feedback.

Well, tbh, I'm happy to win 2-0 1-0 as long as I win! But are they lucky wins or you dominate? I hate many lucky wins!

I see ... thanks for the feedback.

Well, tbh, I'm happy to win 2-0 1-0 as long as I win! But are they lucky wins or you dominate? I hate many lucky wins!

Possession average 60%, shots +25 (and the opponent shots 4-5 per game lol).

16.3 Liverpool

Im playing your v2 BF Fall LVG and it works great, 2rd after 25 games with 1 point up too spurs.

i notice that left back are having a very hard time compare to the right back. RB(clyne) avergare a 7,95 in prl. LB avergare under 7.0. After i change the LB to the same roll as RB, and now both playing attacking the LB is playing 7.46 now. it dos not seems that it hav any other effect on the tactic.