Reaction score

NEW TACTICS FOR FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016 - ADDED 02/29/2016

BEAUTIFUL PLAY
This tactic comes really close to the FM15 tactic and a sort of Barca play!

bf84542703bfda3ab1e513512801c953.png

Everyone makes mistakes, heh. I think that one thread for many tactics isn't easy to oversee everything and makes it a lot more difficult to help people out, when needed. That's why I opened a new thread for the beautiful play tactic. It is based on the Football Manager 2015 Beatiful Play tactic. Make sure to have a read in this thread to get the tips in order to make the tactic work best!

V1.0 BEAUTIFUL PLAY - CE
Download below in the attachments.

9f41f18589a4606f827ba7da83fd880b.png

The formation is a four defenders, midfield of three, two wingers and one striker formation. This is, for me, the best possible line-up to play the best positional play in order to make it hard for the opposition to defend.

TRAINING
I select the training that I think that will help me to win the match. For example, against a CL game against Barcelona you have to make sure you don't get much goals against. That's why I focussed on defensive positioning. The schedule is very though and that's why I decided to cancel the training at the 14th, to give enough rest to my players. Key thing, make sure you give enough rest to your players and select the training you think that will get you the result you need.

View attachment 186575

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS
I don't use any. But if you like you can use the weaker foot options for wingers and strikers. Or try some new opposition instructions if you feel comfortable with or like to test some. Let me know if some work really good for you!

IMPORTANT NOTES
The tactic is also playable with a standard mentality. I haven't test a full season what works best, so standard mentality could be a better option. Will let you guys know later. For now, copy the tactic in two tactic slots and set one tactic to standard and switch sometimes to see what works best for your team. I haven't tested other mentalities. The wins over Barcelona with my Arsenal are with a standard mentality. Test whatever you need and like!

The wingbacks in this formation are really important. Make sure you buy with your tranfers money good wingbacks which can play at that position. Don't know how to find these? Press F5 in FM and set position and role to find the best options. Don't have much money? Select the 'transfer list' or take a player on loan option in filters.

When I see that my good results are dropping I try to tweak the tactic. I am sure, even though you haven't good tactical knowledge, this might help you get the results back you want. Select the 'Prozone' view in the match and see what's wrong with the tactic or what the opposition does better. You don't have to completely tweak the tactic, but it sometimes might be better to focus on faster play, different closing down, more passing into space or early crosses. This might surprise (!) the opposition, because they usually, after a lot of matches, know how your are going to play. A B-tactic, another tactic, might be another option to get the results back you want!

When in need of a goal I select 'hit early crosses' or 'pass into space' to surprise the defense of the opposition. If that doesn't work I switch to an attacking mentality. But this will give you the most results when that option is completely fluid to your players. You can copy the tactic in a tactic slot and select the 'attacking' mentality.

SOME RESULTS
I rotate a lot between my players in order to keep the morale high. That's why some results aren't with the best squad, but I do everything to make the players happy and keep the morale high. Another option is to let your reserves play with the B-squad.

View attachment 186574

The tactic hasn't got a good attacking corner setup. You might download some and implement it into the tactic. I will also search for a good standard situation setup for the new tactic updates!

V2 BEAUTIFUL FALL LVG - 02/29/2016
Download the latest version below. There is one tactic just like the other 433's and I created a AMC version. Rotate between them and search for a good third tactic or make an another tweaked version in your third tactic slot.

a46076b9df33a548ab698dcd3c8c4661.png

Download the new tactics if you want to get the enemy on their back!

View attachment 173466 View attachment 173465

View attachment 173464 View attachment 173463 View attachment 173462

(No OI's used for this version)

Last edited:
Excited

Looking forward to try this one! :)
- Are you Danish btw.?

BEAUTIFUL PLAY

This tactic comes really close to the FM15 tactic and a sort of Barca play!

Everyone makes mistakes, heh. I think that one thread for many tactics isn't easy to oversee everything and makes it a lot more difficult to help people out, when needed. That's why I opened a new thread for the beautiful play tactic. It is based on the Football Manager 2015 Beatiful Play tactic.

In about two hours I will update the thread. Couldn't finish it before my work as a youth coach!

No opposition instructions and pick the training whatever you like. The tactic is tested with Arsenal and a tactic test for prognosed 15th out of 25. Good luck!

View attachment 1013212 View attachment 1013213

As you can see I rotate a lot in attempt to keep the morale high!

Amazing mate! always wait for you tactic!! and watiting for new series beautiful play! i love this tactic from last year and this year do you back with new evolution tactic? or that tactic are closed??

Amazing mate! always wait for you tactic!! and watiting for new series beautiful play! i love this tactic from last year and this year do you back with new evolution tactic? or that tactic are closed??
Have a good time with it, mate. The other tactic won´t be used anymore. I will test the tactics from the CE thread and see if I can tweak and open a new thread for these tactics, like Wolfpack and stuff.

what about Özil :D
Playing as a CM. Takes a lot till he's fully green as CM, but plays decent.

Looking forward to try this one! :)
- Are you Danish btw.?
Nope, I am from Holland, Ajax fan.

Goed bezig vriend! maar de spits scoort niet zoveel?

Goed bezig vriend! maar de spits scoort niet zoveel?
Twee doelpunten in twee wedstrijden en twee invalbeurten.
Two goals for Welbeck in two games and two as a substitute. Walcott played in the striker position this season, as I had no Giroud and Welbeck.

Won't you look at that. A new tactic from the tactical mastermind that is ChristianEriksen. Will try to find time to test it. (A shame my pre-season has just finished, otherwise I could ahve tested it then. guess I should test it against the weaker teams, tehn.)

Nope, I am from Holland, Ajax fan.

Ach ja, we maken allemaal fouten. ;) (We all make mistakes. ;))

Oh yes..

e0a109c485ca19f03e4ed11a5a90c992.jpg

Starting eleven:

Rajkovic
Vrsaljiko-Zouma-Lindelof-Kurzawa
Ruben Neves
Nainggolan-Renato Sanches
Asensio-Cavaleiro
James Rodriguez

how its goes if we played with smaller club?
I haven't tested it with a normal career, but I am on top of my own tactic testing table with a club (test team) prognosed 15th out of 25. It might work, yes. But don't forget to switch to standard if it doesn't work.

Last edited:
@chanty: ouwe rot! jij bent ook niet weg te slaan he (H)

@ChristianEriksen/Koen: with the other tactics, to much cards, I have now played four games and nearly had a card and 3x not had goals against

Last edited:
@chanty: ouwe rot! jij bent ook niet weg te slaan he (H)

@ChristianEriksen/Koen: with the other tactics, to much cards, I have now played four games and nearly had a card and 3x not had goals against
Set at PI tackle harder off or at TI. Or buy some better tackling players! =)

The start of beautiful play!

2i77k00.png
[/IMG]

I love it!!!!
149o7zc.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Eindelijk is hij er! Zoveel plezier aan beleefd bij FM15, deze tactiek als basis genomen en met tweaken omgevormd tot een schitterende tactiek bij Genk en Tottenham.

Ben net een nieuwe carriere gestart bij KRC Genk.
Ik ga hem testen, eerst nog geschikte VM en MC vinden.