Please do, I am still trying to build a nice tactic in my Ajax save. Maybe I can 'borrow' a few tricks from you.

MY TACTIC SLOTS!

Well, I will not bring it out as tweak or a new version, as it are minor tweaks I am using. These are the three tactics in my tactic slots, for the third season in a row now.

I did two transfers, Ajer and Radosavic (or something) and sold in the very first transfer window 'big boys' (for Ajax) like Gudelj, Milik, Younes and El Ghazi. Players that irritate me! :p

Season one - won everything, except CL. Look below at the screen, lucky Chelsea FC.
Season two - won everything, except CL. Look below at the screen, lost in Final against Juve after extra time.

Last edited:
MY TACTIC SLOTS!
Well, I will not bring it out as tweak or a new version, as it are minor tweaks I am using. These are the three tactics in my tactic slots, for the third season in a row now.I did two transfers, Ajer and Radosavic (or something) and sold in the very first transfer window 'big boys' (for Ajax) like Gudelj, Milik, Younes and El Ghazi. Players that irritate me! :pSeason one - won everything, except CL. Look below at the screen, lucky Chelsea FC.Season two - won everything, except CL. Look below at the screen, lost in Final against Juve after extra time.
Post the OI's in english, pls!

Colours should be enough plus left foot to dr and wbr, right foot to dl and wbl

MY TACTIC SLOTS!

Well, I will not bring it out as tweak or a new version, as it are minor tweaks I am using. These are the three tactics in my tactic slots, for the third season in a row now.

I did two transfers, Ajer and Radosavic (or something) and sold in the very first transfer window 'big boys' (for Ajax) like Gudelj, Milik, Younes and El Ghazi. Players that irritate me! :p

Season one - won everything, except CL. Look below at the screen, lucky Chelsea FC.
Season two - won everything, except CL. Look below at the screen, lost in Final against Juve after extra time.

Is there anything special we should know when to use a specific tactic?

Is there anything special we should know when to use a specific tactic?
The only thing you should know is that you have to rotate between them and never tell your players to be happy or pleased at half time.

still playing with the previous update, with attacking movements, great, play now with koln, fourth place first season,
because i'm working nightshifts, the new tactics ill test mybe this weeken, this night going to play champion league with Koln

MY TACTIC SLOTS!

Thanks! If you don't mind me asking, but why do you go for smaller formations? Since Ajax plays 99% of its matches against smaller opponents, not counting the CL, wouldn't wider formations create more space for your attack? Especially since many teams just form a big wall against me. Or am I misinterpreting these settings?

P.S. Please tell me you also sold Boilesen, the most irritating one ;-)

Koen,
witch tactic are you using, all 3, rotating, because you're results are crazy

MY TACTIC SLOTS!

Nice!! Super resultaten :) ik start een nieuwe carriere met Rsc Anderlecht met deze 3 tactieken

Why in this version of FM there are no shots (goals)from distance even though work ball into box is unticked? Players are passing and passing even if they are on good position to shoot. Is this match engine error? I tried many things and can't get goals from longs shots

Welke van de tactiek (versie) zou het beste werken met sc Heerenveen , seizoen 1

Which of the tactics ( version) would work best with SC Heerenveen, Season 1

Welke van de tactiek (versie) zou het beste werken met sc Heerenveen , seizoen 1

Which of the tactics ( version) would work best with SC Heerenveen, Season 1
Post 141 en dan de ttf versie, die kun je makkelijk met H'Veen gebruiken, en anders moet je bij de andere treads ff kijken,
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/352985-christianeriksen-tactics.html

en deze raad ik ook aan trouwens ;)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/354862-lets-overachieve.html

MY TACTIC SLOTS!

hey im started to play with these tactics and i have a question: wich tactice do you use is wich situation? so wich tactic do you use for the home games and away games? or against big clubs?

i hope to hear something soon :)

groetjes ;)

How to quickly master the tactics of 100 % ? To me it takes in first season half year !

Two notes..

What if a tactic stop working?
Most of the time there are two reasons. 1) You buyed a lot of new players and 2) The oppositions knows how you are going to play. If you don't have much tactical knowledge I advice you to switch to the training below. If you have a lot tactical knowledge or have a good Plan B tactic, tweak or use it. This make you less predictable!

A new (test) tactic!

Okay guys, you needed to wait for a very long time since a new tactic came version out. And that's why I am gonne unleash a test version here. It's a pretty new tactic and played a few matches with, but like I said, I just want to share this one as a test version because of the time you had to wait for a new version.

Please let me know about the results, good and bad!

View attachment 1016263

I do not use any opposition instructions but if you don't get the results you used to have or haven't got, try the weaker foot for AML/AMR and the OI's against oppositions crosses (weaker foot for LB/WBL/LM and RB/RWB/RM). Another option is to press the opposition ST/STCR/STCL always. Whatever you like!

Note: Haven't added a very good standard situation tactic. Got one? Share please!

Hi Christian. I started to use this tactic (V1.03T) this season (3rd) with Borussia Dortmund & I must say it looks like an amazing one!

Had some great results in pre-season & I won the DFB Super Cup (we won the Bundesliga last season). Started the season in excellent fashion as well ... won 5-1 home vs Hertha Berlin & 5-1 away vs Leverkusen.

However, I then got smashed by Bayern Munich 5-1 away :'(

What alterations do you suggest when playing away against big teams like Bayern please? I mean, from what I saw, the tactic is pretty solid defensively because, in most of the games, our defence rarely was under pressure (I watch games in Extended highlights). In the DFB Super Cup for example we won 1-0 vs FC Koln, so not a big result there, but still dominated the game. I just can't understand what happened against Bayern. I mean, I think they were a bit lucky in 3 of their goals but overall, we played really badly. Didn't expect it after the first 2 games which were awesome.

One final thing ... before the game, Bayern's Manager (Simeone) said in the Press Conference that our weakest link was our GK, Rajkovic. Now, he's an awesome young GK & has been consistent ever since I bought him. But he had a really terrible game vs Bayern. Do you think that I should've dropped him due to the pressure put on by Simeone by saying that he was our weakest link?

Thanks in advance.

PS: To be honest, I found it weird that my first 3 games ended with the exact same result - 5-1, 5-1, 5-1 (loss). It's not normal in my opinion & never happened IRL as far as I know. I guess FM16 freaked out!!

Last edited:
i started a save with stoke not to be champion in the first season, but it happened, now going very well on second season, always with V1.03T, no oi's