Beckford to Everton

If anyone can make Beckford a success in the Prem it's Moyes.

thing is he needs a man to play off, and Everton don't have that.

thing is he needs a man to play off, and Everton don't have that.
Arteta? Plays in CM but gets forward a lot and play good balls through.

Also Yakubu, Saha and Cahill aren't bad lay off men.

Arteta? Plays in CM but gets forward a lot and play good balls through.

Also Yakubu, Saha and Cahill aren't bad lay off men.

i always thought Saha and Yakubu are more goalscorers than support strikers. Cahill i guess is going to be key.

I dont see the point in him going to warm the bench. Unless Everton keep up their record of injury crisis each season then he wont be playing much. Unless he totally proves himself, which i cant see tbh,

good player but maybe taking too many steps at a time

even if he flops everton will still make a tidy profit on him its a great bit of business leeds should try and loan him

even if he flops everton will still make a tidy profit on him its a great bit of business leeds should try and loan him

Well if Leeds loan him, surely that negates the purpose of Everton buying him oO)

everton may not want him for this season i know its a longshot but its worth a try

Well everyone seems to be saying that just because he scores a lot in League 1 he should step up to the Premiership? So does that mean Lambert and Paynter should be Premier League players too? I think Beckford is overrated, but we will see come August.

Leeds Have Also Signed Kasper Scihemical form Notts Co :)

Only 4 years ago he was playing for Wealdstone, The lad was a late starter but he does have a eye for goal and while his attitude can be poor at times for free and probably low wages, Its gotta be worth it for him really, Could be the next Jason Scotland though he was quite a good scorer until he hit the big league, You just dont know but i hope he does well if they sign him.

he hasnt even proven it in the championhip, some players find that a huge step eg. Scotland, DJ Campbell, Earnshaw, Macken
But league 1 to prem is a massive step, i think he will flop

beckford is the type of player that needs to be star man any he aint gonna be a first team starter a everton

Just been confirmed on Sky Sports News,he has gone on a 4 year deal.