Beckford to Everton

Well Adam Le Fondre is apparently going to be his replacement

Gutted for Wealdstone, as i Sort of Play for them :S, they had a 15% sell on fee i believe and that money could of made a huge difference to the club :(

He wont cut it in the Prem. He'll be playing in the Championship by next summer.

I wish Beckford the best of luck, he has been the man to give us the sucess this season and almost get us promoted over the last 2 seasons. However I don't think he will be a sucess in the Premiership. We don't even know if he would be a success in the Championship (I think he would be) but people seem to think he will be a huge success in the Premiership simply because of his 2 performances against 'them' and spurs. The hard thing for him will be is the same as Scotland. He will get a couple of games here and there and if he doesn't hit the ground running he will be back in the Championship next summer, though Everton seem to have confidence since they have given him a 4 year contract. But good luck to you Beckford.

dazdazdaz who u think we shud get as replacment for becks

My ideal replacement would be Hooper but there are other clubs after him so we probs won't get him. There are rumours that we are close to siging Sharpe which would be a good signing but nothing is certain. Hulse is another rumour about signing but he's more a Becchio type player. Since Swindon lost we may be able to get Paynter or Austin. One of them is out of contract so would be a good signing if we could get them on a free.