Beckford to leave

• Thread starter Thread starter MarcLUFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 5K

MarcLUFC

Reaction score
Sod off then you egotistical ****. Grayson knows his stuff, hope he squeazes plenty out of this sale, then saves it for a summer warchest while giving Mike Grella a deserved first team chance.

Beckford to the Toon hopefully. Hopefully he'll come and be an awesome player. £3.5M at the most I reckon. (H)

If he is not sold now, he will go for free in the summer when his contract is up

Bet you wern't saying **** when he scored XD, no but seriusly is he gone?

I heard a bid is being prepared but Newcastle will only pay £2.5m.

I'd bite your hand off at £3.5m. That could go a long way in the championship. he's not as good as he - and the rest of the country now - thinks he is.

Beckford to the Toon hopefully. Hopefully he'll come and be an awesome player. £3.5M at the most I reckon. (H)

Yeah, looks a cert he is going to the toon. Looked comfortable against ManU. Hope he signs aswell.

Depends if he cuts it in the Championship or not. £2.5M is a lot for us nowadays. XD

I'd take him at Boro, despite the fact I hear he sometimes doesn't seem interested, he still bangs in the goals all be it at a slightly lower level (exc Man Utd goal).

To the Leeds fan, is this Davide Enrico Sonna still at Leeds? He is good on my FM! does he get a shout if so?

If he is not sold now, he will go for free in the summer when his contract is up

all the more reason to get the deal sorted now. Grella is a very decent player and hasn't had a fair chance because of Becks. He'll do fine.

I expect he has to potential to work wonders at any Championship club. It could take him a while to adjust though.

I'd take him at Boro, despite the fact I hear he sometimes doesn't seem interested, he still bangs in the goals all be it at a slightly lower level (exc Man Utd goal).

To the Leeds fan, is this Davide Enrico Sonna still at Leeds? He is good on my FM! does he get a shout if so?

Somma has never started a game, so I'm not sure. Grayson never signs players to contracts that can't cut it, so he must be OK.

Cool, bit player on my game, but has 4 goals in 2(5) games with two assists.

Anyway, back on topic...Beckford.

i thought mike grella looked a great player in the few games in saw him in early this season. shouldnt be any problem replacing beckfor, although from what i saw he looks more of a deep lying forward than an out and out goalscorer like beckford

Last edited:
to the geordies, would he not be like fourth choice striker if he signed? then even lower on promotion? seems a daft deal for him.

i thought vince grella looked a great player in the few games in saw him in early this season. shouldnt be any problem replacing beckfor, although from what i saw he looks more of a deep lying forward than an out and out goalscorer like beckford
vince grella plays for blackburn, you mean mike grella

Back