Beckford to leave

• Thread starter Thread starter MarcLUFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 5K
he would probably be in the first team reguarly, goals are always Newcastle's problem

Harewood goes back in January doesn't he? That would put Beckford top of the pecking order in my opinion

Leeds should try and include a loan for Nile Ranger until the end of the season in the Beckford deal, would help them get promoted.

Leeds should try and include a loan for Nile Ranger until the end of the season in the Beckford deal, would help them get promoted.

Yeah, they will definately need a regular goalscorer now. "Simeon Jackson"

1st choice where, not at the toon he wouldnt

First choice at most, if not all teams outside the prem. Something I've said for a couple of years now.

vince grella plays for blackburn, you mean mike grella

my bad, i knew he was mike grella. i was just on autpilot.

ive changed it now

Last edited:
or throw in Alan Smith as a sweetener... we don't have a permanent midfield enforcer, and he could revert back to striker. i'm sure he'd score a few in L1.

Simeon Jackson should be the man like Luke said, he's perfect, and he's similar to Beckford.

& Scott, he would be first team at Toon, Ameobi is the only striker really scoring, Harewood is going in January, Lovekrands is ****, Ranger doesn't hit the back of the net enough and is to young and I can't even think of any other noticeable strikers. So you're saying Beckford isn't better than Lovenkrands or Ranger? :S Okay then.. oO)

i am saying ameobi is a better player. and i also prefer carroll. also alan smith as a striker is a better player.

Watching beckford this year he does score alot of goals, but he has and misses a lot of chances aswell.

look at the norwich game for instances, he missed alot tht day. it is no suprise tht he is top scorer when he gets so many chances because of leeds superior midfield

i love fat ronaldo, and i am kind of unsure on how he would perform, you cant judge him as he hasnt done it up there before, i predict he will do well but not score as much as he does at leeds ( by the way im stating about beckford here)

i love fat ronaldo, and i am kind of unsure on how he would perform, you cant judge him as he hasnt done it up there before, i predict he will do well but not score as much as he does at leeds ( by the way im stating about beckford here)

no need of a prediction mate, it's as likely to happen as Ken Bates lacing Beckford's boots before his last game.

i am saying ameobi is a better player. and i also prefer carroll. also alan smith as a striker is a better player.

Watching beckford this year he does score alot of goals, but he has and misses a lot of chances aswell.

look at the norwich game for instances, he missed alot tht day. it is no suprise tht he is top scorer when he gets so many chances because of leeds superior midfield
What so your saying Beckford isn't a good player because he doesn't take all of his chances or a majority of them? That's a bit of a silly thing to say, bearly any striker takes every chance he get's or a majority of them in one match, that's just not going to happen unless you get lucky like Defoe against Wigan when every shot went in. Ameobi and Carroll miss more chances than Beckford I expect, but yet Beckford isn't better? It doesn't make sense.

One thing that will go against Beckford though is that Newcastle don't create as many chances in the Championship and Leeds do in League 1, which is why he won't score as much. If he went to club like Arsenal in the EPL he would go loads of chances as a poacher upfront when Arsenal create about 20 chances a game, in comparison to Newcastle who make about 10 on average a game probably, he won't score as much unless he takes every chance like Scott thinks he should, which just won't happen

What so your saying Beckford isn't a good player because he doesn't take all of his chances or a majority of them? That's a bit of a silly thing to say, bearly any striker takes every chance he get's or a majority of them in one match, that's just not going to happen unless you get lucky like Defoe against Wigan when every shot went in. Ameobi and Carroll miss more chances than Beckford I expect, but yet Beckford isn't better? It doesn't make sense.

One thing that will go against Beckford though is that Newcastle don't create as many chances in the Championship and Leeds do in League 1, which is why he won't score as much. If he went to club like Arsenal in the EPL he would go loads of chances as a poacher upfront when Arsenal create about 20 chances a game, in comparison to Newcastle who make about 10 on average a game probably, he won't score as much unless he takes every chance like Scott thinks he should, which just won't happen

In your famous words, it is my opinion of beckford. and i never sed he wasnt a good player. i just prefer others.

Back