Beckham Out of the World Cup?

an opinion that is based on hardly anything :/ but ye your entitled to it

if you would like to listen to those who know more than you clearly! from living in the area where he plays.
having loads of mates that are villains, listening to local radio phone ins with the villa moaning about how **** he is this season!!!
i just thought i may enlighten you on his actual form, and what his own fans think which is clearly gonna be more accurate.

but ye it don't matter :p, he wont be going the world cup thats for sure!

To be fair, from my experiences radio phone ins are a poor source. Normally a bunch of idiots talking ****.<)

the new Gazza!

For bullards sake lets hope not.......:p

Ashley coles injury is a bigger blow to englands chances than this one i think. I'm more gutted for beckham than anything else.:(

Young has been poor compared to last season, no doubt I'd have Lennon instead of him, especially seeing as Lennon plays in the same team as Defoe and Crouch who at one point could be both upfront for England if Rooney isn't playing for some reason.

Sure Young plays with Heskey, but Heskey doesn't play much tbh, then again neither does Crouch.

i would love to think a blues player could even be considered. but there isn't chance realistically is there :/

maybe the Euro's :p

Although i think our chances are blown with the way things seem to be building up to the summer, im thinking more about how Beck's is feeling missing his last chance at a world cup!!!

he has had a fantastic career and deserved to bow out properly!

Sad for him. This was definitely his last chance at a World Cup, and he must have wanted to go so much with all these loan spells he keeps having; making him play football all throughout the year.

Hopefully he'll recover well, but I don't see him playing an active role in the England team anymore.

To be fair, from my experiences radio phone ins are a poor source. Normally a bunch of idiots talking ****.<)(

tbh ye i agree lol, but nearly after every villa game they slate him! and so do the commentators, it must mean something lol :p

and most my villa mates cant stand young this season, so i was voicing this from them mainly.
he has just lost that edge that made him that "class" winger that he seemed to be heading for!
i thought he may end up at a top 4 team the way he was going, although i think Milner is more likely now. what a player he is this season!!!
Milner MUST go to South Africa!

i would love to think a blues player could even be considered. but there isn't chance realistically is there :/

maybe the Euro's :p

Although i think our chances are blown with the way things seem to be building up to the summer, im thinking more about how Beck's is feeling missing his last chance at a world cup!!!

he has had a fantastic career and deserved to bow out properly!

Roger Johnson and Scott Dann have a chance.

On recent form Ridgewell should be left back ;)

Roger Johnson and Scott Dann have a chance.

On recent form Ridgewell should be left back ;)

ha ye except for yesterdays calamity against Anichebe "THE FRIDGE"! lol
I would like to think they have caught Capello's eye.
but he keeps looking at Upson, Brown, Lescott etc
and seems to like em so not much chance i think

After yesterday, definitely in my opinion PHIL JAGIELKA!!! should be in front of Upson and Brown, i forgot how absolutely solid he is! if he can play from now until the end of the season keeping fit i would take him!

Gutted for Becks. Can't imagine how he must feel seeing as realistically it's his last chance at a Wolrd Cup.

Overall, bad news for England on the injury front.
Becks out, Lennon out and struggling for fitness, A.Cole out and in a race against time to be fit for the WC, Ferdinand not up to full fitness yet.

Let's just pray Rooney doesn't get injured.

If Rooney gets injured we're ******.

Ye if Rooney gets injured we may as well not board the plane!

Although, we go with Rooney, is it fair to put all our hopes on him?

The entire Country on his shoulders, good look wayne ;)

Really gutted for Beckham-I dislike England but it's really a shame for him, I think he would have gone and contributed if not started in England's games. he must be devastated, he's done all he can to get into the squad, is a real professional. Gutted for him.

If Capello has any sense its gota be Milner on the RW, unless Lennon gets fully fit which doesn't look like happening either.

With Beckham out and possibly Lennon that means Walcott who is not firing at his best at the moment or Shaun Wright-Phillips. If anyone has seen Bentley play lately then he would be an outside bet. He has found some form again since Lennon has been out.

ha ye except for yesterdays calamity against Anichebe "THE FRIDGE"! lol
I would like to think they have caught Capello's eye.
but he keeps looking at Upson, Brown, Lescott etc
and seems to like em so not much chance i think

After yesterday, definitely in my opinion PHIL JAGIELKA!!! should be in front of Upson and Brown, i forgot how absolutely solid he is! if he can play from now until the end of the season keeping fit i would take him!

Although out first goal did go through Jagielka's legs XD

Anichebe was on top of Ridgewell for the first 30 minutes, but after that he handled him well. He is much like Glen Johnson really, better at attacking than defending really.

Ye if Rooney gets injured we may as well not board the plane!

The entire Country on his shoulders, good look wayne ;)
Don't know who else can win it for us with goals tbh, maybe Crouch? He has a decent international record.

And if Crouch plays, that's when we will seriously miss Beckham's delivery.

Ye your right, we haven't got a match winner without Wayne.

Gerrard and Lampard are players that CAN do it. but just never seem to create that crucial edge that they can do for their clubs.

and ye your right bcfc, Ridgewell did handle him for the majority of the game. Anichebe did impress me though, good touch for a big lad!

and oh did it :p i haven't seen the replays or anything, just watched it trickle in yesterday. Well erm :p ill still stick by Jagielka, and give him a shout for the world cup ;)

As IanC just mentioned Bentley is a player we could take, he has recently found some good form and has a fantastic cross and pass on him, the similar mould to Beckham just not as experienced.

Surely must have a chance with only really an out of form Ashley Young who can cross a decent ball into the box regularly.

Yes.

Quite Ironic this happened to Becks, turned on the TV last night and Troy was on and it was at the part where Achilles got Bow & Arrowed in his Achilles Heel.

Ha ye very ironic! lol.

and ye David Bentley does have quality delivery, but do you think he is good enough to make an impact against the best left backs in the world? im not too sure to be honest, he may do! i would like to see a lot more of him to make that decision.

without the quality of beckham's delivery, we have obviously got to look at scaring people with pace. the likes of Lennon, Walcott and i suppose Young will have to make the step up!

it may depend on how Capello wants us to set up, because personally i would have liked to have seen a fit Joe Cole back on the left side! but i think that is highly doubtful now

Walcott has looked very sharp in the last few games, lets hope he can continue this. Because when they were all firing and on form, it was Theo who Capello chose.