7400b18f7a9053021e18261e679c9225.png

OCTOBER 2014

Bayer-Leverkusen-v-Hannover-Michael-Ballack-f_2757075-300x225.jpg

(Leverkusen legend Michael Ballack)

BUNDESLIGA
FRIDAY 3rd OCTOBER 2014
BORUSSIA PARK

GLADBACH (0 - 0) LEVERKUSEN

We were disappointing today and the loss of a couple of players due to injury from my usual starting eleven, is
making me concerned that we may drop some more vital points, while we are waiting for them to return.

BUNDESLIGA
SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER 2014
BAYARENA

LEVERKUSEN (3 - 2) WOLFSBURG
Dani Carvajal, Philipp Wollscheid(2)

Well we tried our best to throw it away today with some quite outrageous defending. Luckily we
scored with the last kick of the game, which didn't allow our visitors a chance to get back
into the game.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - GROUP H
TUESDAY 21st OCTOBER 2014
BAYARENA

LEVERKUSEN (2 - 0) INTER
Gonzalo Castro, Patrick Herrmann

After a good training session the evening before, I spoke to the players and told them of the fantastic
nights I had when I played in the Champions League and the talk paid off, as we got the required
win we needed to keep our hopes alive of finishing in the top two.

BUNDESLIGA
SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER 2014
COMMERZBANK ARENA

FRANKFURT (2 - 2) LEVERKUSEN
Stefan KieBling, Andre Schurrle

Not a great display, as we had to work hard to come from behind twice. I can't wait for the January
transfer window as the amount of games are starting to take its toll on my squad.

GERMAN CUP - 2nd Round
WEDNESDAY 29th OCTOBER 2014
EINHEIT STADION

RUDOLSTADT (0 - 4) LEVERKUSEN
Christian Benteke(2), Andre Schurrle(2)

A nice win and even more important was the return of Benteke, who has missed of the campaign so far
after picking up an injury at the start of the season. I was also pleased that I was able to give run
outs to some of the younger players in the squad, which will give them valuable experience.

View attachment 345469View attachment 345470

Last edited:
Love the rejection of United.. Such a good idea

Yup, felt it would be too easy to go their and then have everything in place to keep winning regularly. Am hoping to get a club in England where Becks can create his own legacy. Glad you are enjoying. :)

NOVEMBER 2014

images

(Andre Schurrle celebrating his fine goal)

BUNDESLIGA
SATURDAY 1st NOVEMBER 2014
BAYARENA

LEVERKUSEN (1 - 0) BOCHUM
Stefan KieBling

With rumours about my move back to England continuing, it looks like the players have become disillusioned
and it's starting to effect their play and it needed a fine finish by KieBling to seal a fortunate win.

WEDNESDAY 5th NOVEMBER 2014
GIUSEPPE MEAZZA

INTER (2 - 1) LEVERKUSEN
Stefan KieBling

Dreadful, woeful, I'm not sure where to begin. We needed a result here to stand any hope of qualifying
for the knockout phases for the second year running.

BUNDESLIGA
SATURDAY 8th NOVEMBER 2014
TROLLI ARENA

FURTH (1 - 2) LEVERKUSEN
Patrick Herrmann, Andre Schurrle

Another game where we were fortunate to win and a performance that was well below par. Again, we had
to rely on a piece of brilliance to get the three points.

BUNDESLIGA
SATURDAY 15th NOVEMBER 2014
BAYARENA

LEVERKUSEN (1 - 1) SCHALKE
Andre Schurrle

A hard fought point this afternoon, as we went head to head with the in form side of the moment. Despite
going behind early on, Andre Schurrle impressed the visiting scouts with a sublime solo effort.

BUNDESLIGA
SATURDAY 22nd NOVEMBER 2014
MAGE SOLAR STADION

FREIBURG (2 - 1) LEVERKUSEN
Stefan KieBling

Our first defeat in the league and it was no less than we deserved. I'm getting increasingly worried my private
issues are starting to effect the team and it maybe best for me to sit down soon with chairman and players to discuss
the off the field speculation.

TUESDAY 25th NOVEMBER 2014
BAYARENA

LEVERKUSEN (0 - 0) TOTTENHAM

All square in an even game, as both sides cancelled each other out. Though on any other day, this would be
a great result, it now looks increasingly unlikely that we will qualify for the next round.

BUNDESLIGA
FRIDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2014
ESPIRIT ARENA

DUSSELDORF (0 - 1) LEVERKUSEN
Jordy Clasie

Following our midweek game, the players looked tired throughout and though Jordy Clasie opened the scoring early
on, we never looked in any danger to concede or in fact add to our total.

View attachment 345596

images

READING APPROACH BECKHAM

reading-fc-logo_m.png

Reading Football Club have exclusively revealed they have made a sensational move to bring David Beckham back to the Premier League to fill their vacant managerial position.

New Reading Chairman Chris Armstrong, who led the new consortium buying the club from previous owner John Madjeski, and Director of Football Nicky Hammond met with Beckham over the weekend to discuss the potential coup to bring the former Manchester United and England star back home to England. Hammond, who has been at Reading since 1994 as a player and coach, spoke exclusively to Sky Sports News about how the chance came about.

" We met with David and his representatives over the weekend and the talks were very positive. It's no
secret that his wife is the main force behind David looking to return to England and as always he
wants his family to be happy. So we took the opportunity to fly out and discuss our plans for what we
are looking to achieve at Reading and told David we want him to be the person to help make this happen."

Beckham, 39, only just recently turned down the chance to manage at his boyhood team Manchester United, claiming if he did come back to the UK, it would be at a team where he can build his own legacy and attempt to rival his old mentor Sir Alex Ferguson's achievements and with the tycoon takeover that happen in late November last year, the chance to take over at the Madjeski Stadium, could be the opportunity for the Beckhams' to make their return.

DECEMBER 2014

hqdefault.jpg

(The Leverkusen fans in full voice)

BUNDESLIGA
WEDNESDAY 3rd DECEMBER 2014
BAYARENA

LEVERKUSEN (2 - 0) KAISERSLAUTERN
Christian Benteke(2)

The fans were brilliant today and it was very emotional hearing them sing my name, which showed just how much I mean to them. Despite me knowing in my mind that I had made my decision, I felt it right not to go public with it yet, as we have some important games coming up. Christian Benteke scored a brace as we over came a strong Kaiserslautern side, who defended very well throughout.

BUNDESLIGA
SUNDAY 7th DECEMBER 2014
BAYARENA

LEVERKUSEN (1 - 1) STUTTGART
Stefan KieBling

I felt this was two points dropped today, as our opponents are sitting just behind us in 4th place, scored a late late equaliser to prevent us pulling away from them in the table.

images

BECKHAM BECOMES A ROYAL

article-0-184F5622000005DC-621_634x754-300x336.jpg

(Beckham leaving the Madjeski Stadium after agreeing to become the new Manager of Reading)

SKY SPORTS PRESENTER:
" These are exclusive pictures of David Beckham leaving the Madjeski Stadium earlier, where we believe he has put pen to paper on a deal to become the clubs new Manager. We can now go live to Berkshire and join Sky Sports football correspondent Gary Cotterill, who can bring us more on this breaking news. "

GARY COTTERILL: " Yes we have official word from Reading Football Club, that David Beckham has agreed to join them as their new Manager. It is understood he has signed a 4 1/2 year deal and will join after Bayer Leverkusen's game tomorrow night, where Beckham will say his farewells. As we showed you earlier live footage of Beckham leaving the stadium, well he has since come back and is behind me somewhere inside finalising his deal and being welcomed by the staff at the Madjeski."

SKY SPORTS PRESENTER:
" How has this move been received by the fans in Reading and also over in Germany? "

GARY COTTERILL: " Well as you'd expect the mood in Germany is a lot different to that here in Reading, but the Bayer fans understand and respect the decision, after all he won the Bundesliga in his first season, so they hold him in high regard despite him leaving them after a short time. Back here the mood is a jubilant one and I managed to chat with a reading fan a few moments ago. "

READING FAN:
" This is fantastic news for the club and the dawn of a new era. I've supported Reading for twenty years and though we've had some brilliant days out, this tops the lot. To get David Beckham here as our Manager is a dream come true. UP THE ROYALS!! "

GARY COTTERILL:
" There was one happy Reading fan I spoke to earlier. I think, yes, David Beckham is just making his way out the main entrance and I'll try and get to speak to him. David, David, any chance of a few words for Sky Sports? "

DAVID BECKHAM: " Sure, but I've got to be quick, as my plane leaves shortly. "

GARY COTTERILL: " Are you pleased to be back in England and why Reading and not Manchester United? "

DAVID BECKHAM:
" Of course, I love my country and to be given a chance to bring my family back was one I couldn't turn down. My time in Germany was fantastic, as was it in Spain and the US, but Victoria and I feel it's time to settle and allow our children to grow up in one place. United always is a special club to me, but I want to build something special myself. Of course Sir Alex has done it already at United, so I wanted more of a challenge, a club where I can stay and try and emulate what has been achieved at Old Trafford. And once I spoke with the Chairman and Nicky Hammond, they share the same ambitions as me and that's a great feeling knowing everyone is pulling in the right direction. "

GARY COTTERILL:
" Finally David, a word for the Reading fans? "

DAVID BECKHAM: " It won't be a quick fix, but I've signed a long term deal and I hope we can achieve something very special here together and play some exciting attractive football, with a team of talented youngsters and the right mix of experience players to help us on our adventure. "

GARY COTTERILL:
" There you have it, David Beckham, who has just confirmed he is the new Manager of Reading Football Club. back to you in the studio. "

SKY SPORTS PRESENTER:
" Thanks Gary. So with Beckham now flying back to Germany to prepare for his last game in charge of Bayer Leverkusen, what is install for him, when he begins his new role! " As you can see Reading currently sit in 16th place in the Premier League, as we reach the half way point of the season, so Beckham will hope to pick up some early
points to pull them away from the drop zone.

View attachment 345670

Beckham's first game will be at home to Aston Villa, before an away trip to Craven Cottage to face in form Fulham and then returning back to the Madjeski on the 27th December where Reading will play host to West Brom. We will have more on the breaking news, that David Beckham is the new Manager of Reading, after this break. "

BUNDESLIGA
SATURDAY 13th DECEMBER 2014
WIRSOL RHEIN-NECKER ARENA

HOFFENHEIM (1 - 2) LEVERKUSEN
Stefan KieBling(2)

A great way to sign off and as always the fans were brilliant. I'm sad to leave, but my family come first and when Victoria told me she had her heart set on a return to England, I knew I had to do what's best for my family. Leverkusen will have a special place in my heart and I'm pleased I leave them in a healthy position financially and in 3rd place in the league.

View attachment 345676

Last edited:
Now hes in england Wo wo wo

Yep, it was the aim from the start after he'd experienced other football cultures, that He would try and create something special with a team that hasn't had loads of success. :)

Such a brilliant story, how is the transfer budget looking and hows the team?

Such a brilliant story, how is the transfer budget looking and hows the team?

Thank you, glad you are enjoying it. Finances are very good. Transfer budget is £15M and January window coming up. Team is ok, I will rebuild it definately, lots of areas where I want to bring quality in. Am hoping for a Euro Cup place either in FA Cup or league. :D

Just caught up from the last 3/4 pages and did not expect it to be Reading one jot. Hope to see Reading up the top of the league soon ;)

Just caught up from the last 3/4 pages and did not expect it to be Reading one jot. Hope to see Reading up the top of the league soon ;)

I know it's a surprise, but they have finances and youth set up in place for Becks to transform them into a major force(I hope) and so he can build his legacy their. Really excited by it. Cheers mate. :)

Hi everyone who has liked and followed.

Ive been a complete IDIOT! In my haste to load up the save, I got distracted doing an email and thought I'd clicked on the load game icon, when instead I somehow clicked the 'delete' button, when the confirm box came up, I wasn't paying attention and clicked on accept, only to realise that I deleted my save. Im gutted, as I was loving this story and hoped it would keep going until FM'14 came out.

Im really sorry, but as the save has gone, I can't carry on the story.

Thank you to those who were enjoying it and I apologise for the stupid mistake, I really appreciate your support.

:':)(

NOTE: This thread is now closed and I will be looking at (yet) another story to take me through to FM'14. Feel free to send me a PM or message in my profile if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.