If it only doesn't have to be in the Top 30 can I swap Wigan with Peterborough Please? If it's Top 30-200 keep Wigan though.

D.Zagreb isn't in any league.

It's in the Croatian top division - in fact, one of the users did a pretty good story.

I'm pretty sure it would show up on the clubs list when you search for them in the editor.

EDIT: Just saw Danny's post, didn't remember that they were listed as Dinamo!

I did find it funny there was a semi-pro club (which I assume is who Pikkpoiss thought I meant) named Dinamo Zagreb, yet the true team is just Dinamo...

That's like naming FC United of Manchester "Manchester United" then just calling the actual team "United"!

I have chosen Southampton but they are not in the top 200 is that Ok?

I did find it funny there was a semi-pro club (which I assume is who Pikkpoiss thought I meant) named Dinamo Zagreb, yet the true team is just Dinamo...

That's like naming FC United of Manchester "Manchester United" then just calling the actual team "United"!

But what if you meant Man Utd of Gibraltar - that'd make it even more confusing...

Everyone should be done. Now just waiting for JosefJoseph to change his club.

Sorry, was in work till 8am, now back in at 4pm :(

If I can I'll pick Glasgow Rangers, if they are in too low a league I'll have Velez, Argentina.

Oh ok then, on the OP it says has to be in top 200 but that's cool if you're happy with it!

It was just that I was looking for some standings table where I could eliminate some top teams.

NOTES

- There are a total of 25 managers
- Every manager was given 1 year contract
- Every managers wage is 100?
- Current Ability was set at 110
- Potential Ability was set at -10
- Reputation was set at 25

And now...

WHERE ARE MY COMMENTS!!!! (6)

I chose Porto to try and replicate the path of Mourinho. Hopefully I can win the trophies in portugal then I would want to create a legacy with United or PSG ^^

Interesting to see how it turns out as 25 world class manager is too many so some will always have to be around the lower teams. Looking forward to see how you do your updates

I went Rangers, for that reason, with good youth set up in a very poor league. Should win League One in my first season and push on.