Guess I'm hoping for a top 3 finish with CSKA. Some good teams in the Russian league such as Zenit and Spartak so I'd be delighted if I won the league!

Maybe we could do this by pretending to be our managers?? so a bit of role play ;)

so this way we can forge rivals and friendships between the managers rather than just talking about what's happening??

It works in the chairman games but what do you guys think??

I'm the man to bring the glory days back to the Toon Army. It's been far too long since there were celebrations at St. James Park. Should be an interesting competition between the 5 managers based in the English Premiership to see who comes at the top out of all of us.

i am just looking to make Galatasaray successfull in europe then maybe i would become a legend??

Hopefully will end up 3rd or 4th with Schalke. Really looking forward to the updates.

Hoping 'I' can lead Bournemouth to a good result in the championship and start preparing for a possible promotion conquest in a couple of years. Chose them as they're my local team but also in game they can be notoriously slow to sack managers.

Rafael Thompson has already become a legend during his time at Atletico, he's now on his way to becoming a god (H)

Meakin is looking to take over the mighty Liverpool where he severed as a player for 20 years

It will be really interesting in English Premier League. I chose Swansea cause they are a great team, in which hopefully I can bring some young players. The title is out of our reach, so I'll be glad with european spot(hopefully CL :D ). Hopefully one day I'll get the chance to manage United

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Dinamo Zagreb. A massive fish in a small pond, really poor league beside Hadjuk and GNK have some quality players and great pedigree. I mean, names like Modric, Halilovic, Vrsaljko, Kovacic, Badelj...

I'm hoping to equal the great Felix Magath at Wolfsburg by building a team to win the Bundasliga next season. We have a good young squad with key player Kevin De Bruyne! I have confidence!!!

My target is to reach Champions League with Everton

Hoping for Euro League with Southampton but in my saves they always seem to fall down the table

Fiorentina is going to be tough, hoping for champions league qualification.

I am aiming to push psg down to the wire for the title as manager of Monaco. Have great resources so I can turn this team into a top team in a few seasons, unlike some other managers who may hit a wall when they're clubs don't have the resources to take the next step. If I leave Monaco hopefully it'll be to the premier league CHAMPIONS man city

I'm hoping to break the sudden influence of money in Ligue 1 with Lyon by beating PSG and Monaco to the title. Conordinho, you better watch out!

I actually chose Ajax, because Maxwell and Ibrahimovič played there + there's a real possibility to play in the CL in the very first season.

Wouldn't the lack of coaching qualifications and the fact that almost no one has heard of us hurt our chances?

Just out of curiosity, did you run any tests? Were there any interesting results?